• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Will Believe In Myself: Miles "Tails" Prower Support Thread

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Some concept art for Sonic Prime was leaked, and apparently Tails has a new design. What do you guys think about it?

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Some concept art for Sonic Prime was leaked, and apparently Tails has a new design. What do you guys think about it?
they seem to have given him more tails. If that’s the design plan knuckles is gonna look very odd

Alright. It seems to be heavily geared towards the mechanic side of Tails.
like boom

SonicMario

Smash Master

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Tails is from another of the AUs Sonic will visit (There's also a Jungle Amy. Though even in the off chance that we do get to see this Tails often. It's not too bad. It's certainly not Boom Knuckles weird.).

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I really hope it is an alt AU Tails because I really really hate that hair even ignoring whatever the hell is happening with Tails' tails.
I noticed in that artwork above, I see that Tails is also wearing a vest. So what type of Alternate Universe is it?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Does Aaron Webber have a favorite :ultsonic: character? It might help for the next Smash if he's involved with future negotiations for that.

Shoes are a little weird, but outside of that, Marty McFly Tails is good.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Does Aaron Webber have a favorite :ultsonic: character? It might help for the next Smash if he's involved with future negotiations for that.
I've always been saying the same thing in the Shadow thread-but rather in the case of Takashi Iizuka. If Sakurai approached him the same way he approached the ARMS director, then Shadow's chances would be really good.

For Aaron though, I checked his Sonic Wiki page, it's like a desert. You'd think that the Sega employee with the most praise from Sonic fans in the past decade would have a little more info there, but nope. He did play Tails in the Sonic Boom Musical, so that's probably a safe bet.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I've always been saying the same thing in the Shadow thread-but rather in the case of Takashi Iizuka. If Sakurai approached him the same way he approached the ARMS director, then Shadow's chances would be really good.

For Aaron though, I checked his Sonic Wiki page, it's like a desert. You'd think that the Sega employee with the most praise from Sonic fans in the past decade would have a little more info there, but nope. He did play Tails in the Sonic Boom Musical, so that's probably a safe bet.
So, it's basically an Arms situation, unless Sak just goes "I'll take both!" depending on how much development the next game gets before release.

In the meantime, I'm somewhat cautiously optimistic about the mystery Sonic Rangers game next year.

Last edited:

MintTails

Smash Rookie
It would be amazing if Tails got in to smash; there are lots of other characters that I would absolutely love to see in the game, but honestly, Tails is my most wanted by a long shot. If it wasn't already obvious enough, he's such a huge comfort character to me so it would mean a lot if he became playable in the game.

That being said, I honestly don't feel very confident in his chances for Ultimate, as there are so many other characters that could take the spot for the last fighter, but there's always the next game if he doesn't make it into this one! :)

Top Bottom