• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I was right as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Ridley is not too big and the fact that Sakurai told us he was meant nothing because Sakurai keeps taking back his words (e.g. no real guns, Villager is not good as a fighter, no characters from other fighting games).
But unlike Sakurai, I do not need to take back my words. Because I am always right. Just like I was when I said that Ridley is not too big.

I guess many of you were pretty surprised to see Ridley. I was not surprised, because I knew he was not too big and I knew Sakurai's words meant nothing so I was kind of expecting to see him in Smash.

But do not worry guys, you are not dumb for being wrong. I am very smart for being right.

Even though I am always right I do stay humble though. I humbly admit that me being always right is merely a side effect of my vastly superior intellect.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow, see we have a Rick and Morty fan in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom