• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to try out the LAN thing in Double Dash

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
I read that a computer+modded Wii or two modded Wii's can do it. I want to know of the steps required.

I own an actual copy of Double Dash, but I'm not exactly willing to spend all of that money on a second gamecube, a second Double Dash disc and two broadbrand adapters.

Anyone know of all the steps required to link up a computer and Wii together for 8 player Double Dash?

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
So I finally got around to hacking a Wii to have devolution. But when I get to the devolution main menu and try to boot up double dash (with a disc), the Wii doesn't do so. It just tells me to press start to go back to the menu. And idea as to how to launch double dash?

Glitch_Wiz

Smash Cadet
Well... Lan play hacked is a bit iffy from what I heard. If you want a good example of what it may be like, look at kirby air ride. It's literally the same thing as multiplayer, but the screen isn't split, and you could do it with 3 other gamecubes.

EDIT:
If you want to see what it's like gameplay wise, there IS footage online.

Last edited:
Top Bottom