• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want this specific Anti Form Sora for Switch Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBarrierDjinn

Smash Cadet
My dream character for Switch Super Smash Bros: this Anti Form Sora. I'll truly be forever happy, grateful, and satisfied if it came true. I'm assuming everyone wanting Sora wants him to be in his regular form with his default plain Keyblade but nah. Its got to be this Anti Form with the shining Oathkeeper & Oblivion keyblades floating next to him. Plus Anti Form's feral brawler moveset will be very unique in Smash. I know I'm hoping for the impossible but this is what I want. Can't settle for less.

https://imgur.com/a/zvH0A

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The opening post isn't up to par.

We want more details, like why the character would be interesting. Not just "I want this character". Please use the General Discussion thread for random ideas like this. If you're able to make a far stronger opening post, you can PM me or antoher Moderator here to open it(@Dr. FalКoopa or @Zebei).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom