• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want Lara Croft In Smash Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacific Fun

Smash Rookie
This is a game where :ultmario::ultsonic::ultpacman::ultmegaman::ultryu::ultsnake::ultcloud::ultbayonetta: can beat the living hell out of each other. Now besides Bayonetta, I feel like one character is missing from this group and It's Lara Croft. She was one of the most popular video game character back in the 90s (like most of the characters listed here). She's still relevant and has been on more Nintendo consoles than Cloud. She's also Sqaure's 3rd biggest mascot at the moment and yes, Dragon Quest is bigger in Japan (it had its own day!). But I feel like Lara would really just complete the classic video game mascots in Smash. More people know who Lara Croft is than they do Metroi- I mean Samus. That's my spill.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Personally I think they should add Croc because he has had 2 games and was supposedly Yoshi's replacement in addition to Mario 64 supposedly being copied from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom