• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Wanna Play Mii Swordfighter - a Mii SF guide

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I didn't know where to post my video so I previously did it in the videos thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/i-wanna-play-mii-swordfighter-a-mii-sf-guide.487175/

But after checking the views, I realised pretty much no one goes there actually. So here it is! My Mii Swordfighter guide:

I hope it's useful to you, I spent quite a bit of time on it, labbing etc. I shouldn't have forgotten anything but if I have, feel free to tell me.

Last edited:

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Really great video. I really like the art in the thumbnail btw. It looks good.
Thanks! I forgot to reply, I linked the artist for the art in the thumbnail if you want to see more from them.

Mr Wilson Gaming

Smash Rookie
I really like how you covered all specials and talk about each use because I'm looking into using blurring blade and chakram together with skyward slash dash.

Top Bottom