• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I tried to optimize Ryukred's Infinite Combo, here's what I got

Basty

Smash Ace
Hi there! I don't post on smashboards often but I like to lurk. I saw Ryukred's infinite on here so i spent about the past week trying to optimize it. Most of these I try to end with a knee/d-air to up air. Here's what I found

If you don't know what the infinite is, it's first hit of n-air to footstool and repeat

Lightweights

Lightweights were surprisingly the most easy to optimize with, the most optimal thing i found for each character

:4jigglypuff:: If at ledge, start at 30% and do n-air to footstool to knee. If at mid stage, start at around 60%. Jiggs is so light that she goes way higher than other characters when fast fall n-aired, so practice getting the footstool on her. Difficulty: Hard.

:4mewtwo::
If at ledge, start around 80% and do the Jiggs combo. At midstage, you can do d-air to u-air if they miss the tech on the d-air and the usual knee at around 100-120% depending on which one you do Difficulty: Medium

:4gaw:: If at ledge, start around 85% and do b-air instead of knee, G&W is really small and skinny so instead of relying on hitting it as a maybe, b-air is a better and more optimal option. Mid stage, start at a later percent (if someone can tell me a good one I'll mention you here and give credits) and do d-air to u-air. Difficulty: Hard

:rosalina:: If at ledge, start around 90% and do b-air like with G&W, Rosa lays down too far to hit knee with. Mid stage, do a d-air into u-air again. Difficulty: Hard

:4kirby::4olimar::4pikachu:: If at ledge, start around 90% and do b-air like the two above. It's possible to get knee against these 3, but I find it a lot easier to do b-air. Midstage start around 100% and do Up smash. I classify these 3 under the same because they're all relatively similar when doing it. Difficulty: Medium

If you have any questions, findings or anything else reply to the thread, I'll update this as time goes on and finish the full list

Cashmerenoh

Smash Rookie
mind recording a video of the m2 one? im practicing it with a friend and mewtwo is rolling away before i can land with knee.

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
I don't have anything i can use to record with atm, I'll do the youtube replay recording thing sometime soon

Top Bottom