• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I threw a team battle for a spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyden

Smash Rookie
A few weeks ago I was online and I was playing team battle. I get matched agains this Mario and Mii gunner who thought side b was his only move in addition to running anytime you go close to him. We face him for like 2 rounds then I re que up to fight different people. A few games later guess who I get matched with? The same Mii Gunner but this time he was on my team and I had a plan. I straight up threw his match making sure him and I lost. I wasted my stocks (and stalled a bit because if you die too quickly they boot you). Then I would eat up his stocks and make sure the other team was beating on him and once he lost I gladly jumped off throwing the game for him. I'm plain tired of spammers and will gladly punish them for being on my team. I hate how many people excuse scummy spammers talking about how people should "find a way around it." Not when Mii gunner's side b travels super fast and anytime you get close he dodges away. You wanna tell me to fight around the spam well how about now you fight around your teamate throwing your game. Since you want to excuse or spam yourself and ruin the game for others I will do the same. Garbage

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I’d love to play you in teams OP. That sounds like nothing. I’ll show you real spam.

And yes, you do need to learn to get around it.

earthboundspacefree

Smash Cadet
There’s no current character or play style for which there is no counterplay. In the words of Hornet in hollow knight, git gud

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
I hope you got reported for that. If you can’t deal with spam that’s your problem not the opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom