• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think Kirby is truly ungimpable

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Daaaaaaaaamn, that's some TAS reaction right there, teched it AND bair'd Ness!

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
In once did a tech like that on the AiB ladder. It was on Brinstar, the lower section. After a Falco did a Fsmash(?), I managed to techroll the right platform at 100+%. I think I saved that replay; if I find it, it's definitely going in the KGD montage.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
The most funny part is when I saw my opponent's face. Then he said : " 'K, everything is fine, I will just sit on this chair and open my eyes again, it's just a dream..."

Imao.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
I think that if you know how to SDI, then you shouldn't have too much trouble to some wtf things like this because Kirby is light AND floaty, he has very good SDI capacities.

Also, Full PK Flash has tons of hitstun so it's not really hard(just anticipate it and react quickly I swear).

Ness uses PK Flash
-Kirby : "OBJECTION ! *teleport SDI, tech and Bair his face :D*

Although, Kewkky is right, I won't do it again unless a week/month spend xD.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ce genre de SDI fait peur. J'aurais réagi pareil si j'étais la personne qui jouait Ness. O_O
Lol, I probably would've gotten shaken up myself. I'd be telling the guy "dude, wtf was thaaaaat" over and over again, and getting distracted.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I speak french, because I am french :D

I don't really know what you mean by "triangle" SDI(you move the stick by quarter circles or something ?) but any kind of SDI can be legit, because you can escape kills/spikes/combos in a wtf way if you know how do it(especially when you master it).

SDI still needs good reaction, so mindgames are required in a way :)

Top Bottom