• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I seriously need help! Remap questions!

CrimsonViel

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, first ever time posting here, I have never played much smash, but my fiance loves it and is constantly whooping my a** with Ike. This comes down to a few issues.

Firstly Ike can ko really fast on low percentage, and she uses the wii/nun combo and can get off her charged smash whenever she wants.

Now I use the gamecube controller, and my issue is that I can't get off a charged smash when I want to, idk whether the joystick is not registering properly or what but when she takes it she can do it everytime with my controller. I just can't get the timing right when I need to.

So I was wondering if there are any other ways to charge a smash, or if I can remap my controller in a way that will make it charge with a different, more reliable combo.

I am so upset that smash ultimates c stick lets you charge whenever, so unfair! I love that game for that, but I can't afford it :(

Thanks for any help, and btw I always play Pit or Falco against Ike to try to counter his slow speed, can't capitalize much but I guess that comes down to practice. I am good at every game I play but fighting games are my bane, hoping to fix that!

Top Bottom