• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I See All" - Palutena Video Thread

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
It is funny, especially when they leave the room immediately after it happens.

Dan_O

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I went out to a tourney this weekend and took 2nd out of 38 entrants, here's the VOD of Top 8:

https://www.twitch.tv/theflirtysouth/v/69198777

I come in at 03:05:50 for Loser's Eighths (I pull off a pretty cool string to start this one), 03:30:15 for Loser's Quarters, Loser's Semis right after that (03:45:24), Loser's Finals at 04:07:58, and Grands right after that (04:16:01). Hope y'all enjoy!

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII

It's not JUST Palutena in this video but it does include some plays with her in it.

Dan_O

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, these are the same matches from my last post, but now in lovely 1080p 60FPS on YouTube:

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Here's the epic set of Ramen vs ZeRo, since it hasn't been posted yet.

No one can hide from the light; not even ZeRo. Our goddess is ascending.

SonicNKnux

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SonicNKnux
3DS FC
2251-4823-9526
Here's the epic set of Ramen vs ZeRo, since it hasn't been posted yet.

No one can hide from the light; not even ZeRo. Our goddess is ascending.
Bruhs and guhs (lol), I know some of you have read my earlier posts about our girl's matchup potential.

I saw that Smash N Splash vids were uploaded, skipped to Grand Finals, then stopped the video when the commentator said someone got beat by a Palutena. I watched the video with evil glee.

Also in this video, the crowd is freaking out over what is pretty much solid, "a day in the life" play for us, lol.

Props to Ramen. I'm a poor guy who can't go out to these events just yet.

Last edited:

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
Here's a match between me and this pretty good Lucina player. I mess up terribly in the beginning but I actually do end up making a come back.

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
Well truth be told Smash Boards generally isn't too active. Especially now that we have discord groups to do private discussions and hold groups to discuss character match ups and tournament events, so most people here have migrated there.

Top Bottom