• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I saw someone playing as skull kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexthesmashgod

Smash Rookie
I was playing last night and I noticed a character playing as skull kid in smash ultimate online. I wanted to come here as I missed something. There is a chance it was a mii brawler but I have seen every move by then and I don't think it was seeing as the range and speed is a bit off. A hacker? A Nintendo employee saying that he's coming in future dlc? Maybe you're able to turn his spirit into a fighter with an Easter egg? I really don't know and I’m a bit confused.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I also saw someone playing as Shrek and another one as Adam West. Crazy stuff man.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
No way, I saw someone playing as Waluigi about a week ago, and another person playing as Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club just the other day. I think we might be getting them as DLC.

In all seriousness, it was probably a Mii just like those two experiences I had. I did just get a Skull Kid outfit, so there's that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I also played as a Skull Kid Mii online the other day. I have all the Mii outfits already, and I was really excited to make characters like Skull Kid, Ashley, Isaac, Lip etc. based on the costume sets there are. Oh, but my favorite is Woolly Yoshi. The Mii's face makes it look like his mouth is just perpetually open and it cracks me up. New main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom