• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Really Need Consistent People to Play With

kyvrna

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-2097-7420-6817
I'm not very good at the game, but I really want to get better, it's just I never have anyone to play with. I don't like Online Quick Play, as it's just not fun, nor do I get consistent connection or a decent pool of players to learn from.

I'm very lonely as I don't have a lot of friends and the ones I do have are always busy or they have no interest in playing with me.

So if there is anyone out there who wants to play with me, let me know, and add me; FC: SW-2097-7420-6817

Last edited:

Sco7t

Smash Rookie
I just added you, and would be more than willing to play against you. I'm on the opposite side of the country, so times might not always work out, but I'm generally up for some matches, though I mainly play Ridley. So if you want Ridley practice, hit me up!

Last edited:

kyvrna

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-2097-7420-6817
I just added you, and would be more than willing to play against you. I'm on the opposite side of the country, so times might not always work out, but I'm generally up for some matches, though I mainly play Ridley. So if you want Ridley practice, hit me up!
I accepted the request. : )

Top Bottom