• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Really like using kirby

Mikethehedgehog

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1762-2933-0709
Ever since 3.0 came out , ive been playing as kirby. He so much fun! Im still getting use to his Horizontal cutter. But other than that , i think kirby is going to be my new main! Anybody else having fun with kirby?

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
I hate how awesome kirby is. I've talked **** about the character since melee and I've always hated kirby, and now all of a sudden hes one of my three favorite characters to use.

PMBR confirmed for massive trolls.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
P:M Kirby is off the ****ing chain. His mobility on air and ground combined with combo ability is sickeningly sweet. My new secondary, no question. Being able to combo into and out of his side, neutral, and up-B moves is incredibly fun.

The neutral B also feels like a legit command grab, almost sort of on a level with Bowser's Klaw due to how quickly it comes out. 10 aerial damage against a shielding opponent is no joke.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Yeah! I never really played Kirby in any of the other games, but man he's just so fun. I couldn't stop playing him tonight, haha.

I dunno what it is, he's just so satisfying to use now.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
The drill seems alright, but pretty mediocre as anything but a crossup landing behind the other guy (except in loledgeguard situations). The rest of his aerials are stonking great, though.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
I only played Kirby because of his hats. Now I play him because he's the top 3 most fun chars to play IMO. I honestly don't have a single complaint about his move set

Ginge

Smash Ace
Kirby was the main reason I still touched vBrawl at all after I started doing Project M. I really enjoyed playing as him in Brawl for some reason. The problem was how outclassed he could be.

Project M made him just as enjoyable to play as, but actually being a viable option. Love it. So good to have my N64 main back again.

Top Bottom