• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I played Ganon for the first time today

Baddest bih

Smash Cadet
And this power this unlimited power. I see why people play him he’s so fun and killing people at 60% is hilarious. But I also seen the dark side, going against Belmont’s or links and just getting zoned out. But I’m still gonna main him

link2702

Smash Champion
You haven’t experienced true hell yet as him till you try to take a decent snake on. Think getting zoned out by the three links and Belmonts are frustrating, wait till a half decent snake comes along.

However, don’t let it discourage you. He’s imo the best shield breaker this time around thanks his smashes, and to the buffs to his up tilt making it just a tad faster, thus allowing for some hard punishes on people either from good reads off flame choke, or bad airdodges. It’s one of the main reasons I still stick with him despite him having so many issues against a lot of charactes.

Last edited:

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
His shied break game was just as good as smash 4 with wiz kick.

EntopticFalcon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3995-7538-7513
Switch FC
SW-6928-6511-0404
And this power this unlimited power. I see why people play him he’s so fun and killing people at 60% is hilarious. But I also seen the dark side, going against Belmont’s or links and just getting zoned out. But I’m still gonna main him
Congratulations my guy, dude he is a lot of fun in all installments he's playable in. He has a certain flair to him, a style if you will.

Top Bottom