• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Pillar and Laser - A Falco Combo Video

Santi

Smash Lord
HATE FALCO!
specially yours.
But its sexy
:/
and legit....
=legexy
:)
kekkeke
:<
next time text me when you need a title
kekekke
:D

Dojo

Smash Champion
haha watever
i couldnt really think so i thought of what i do (or all falcos for that matter) and it came to me :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
haha thanks guys

sorry about the rap
i actually had a list of songs between both rock and rap and i put them on a playlist on shuffle and got the first song that came out :)

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Like the combos againts fox and the pillaring combo at the ledge. Pretty good stuff you got there. Have you gone to any tournaments?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Hmm, I watched this thinking it'd be another mediocre Falco. But it wasn't, good ****. What I really like about your Falco is that it flows very smoothly from one move/combo into the next.

Although for the Peach, you could have gone for the shine kill instead of another dair, especially on YS.

Dojo

Smash Champion
thanks both of you

the last tourney i went to was back in january
i had barely started playing falco like 3 weeks before
and i actually ended up playing jigglypuff in 2 rounds so i had to go marth alot
i wanna try and get to another but its tough i dont live close to any big cities :\

yea i realized the peach thing too while i was putting it in
i was actually thinking uair but the shine kill would be sexy too

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
this is amazin sayin the least man. i wouldn't even think of where to use the laser like u. and imma start using the shine to d-air combo. i use it now but i never knew the right time to use it

Santi

Smash Lord
I dont like it.... one reason...

It had too much rap....E....

jugfingers

Smash Champion
haha man that title is top tier. I really liked the shine to bair on marth at the side of FD for some reason, it seemed very appropriate. I thought this was gonna be another ****ty mediocre falco as well but yea your falco has mad steez, barrels of props.

Dojo

Smash Champion
hah thanks guys. this must of been bumped; like 2 weeks ago it was on page 2.
thanks for all the positive comments. I had fun making that video.

Believe it or not though, my falco has still gotten quite a bit better since then. i feel like i progress pretty fast considering i've only been playing him for about 8 months.

Also I'm making a crew combo video, it's tons better than this one so if you all liked it then you'll really enjoy whats coming up. Be on the lookout for that. :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
ehh some people enjoy the music, others dont.

if i could please everyone i would, but since i can't i just go with my preferences. :)
thanks for the comment

moozles

Smash Cadet
Lol guys, if you don't like the music, just mute it and play your own music. Yea, great video, my Falco can never reach that speed :p

Top Bottom