• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(I NEED TV'S AND CUBES!!!) Goop's AZ Tournament 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
About 4 hours tops, prolly more like 3.

EDIT: I need some people to volunteer TV's and system's

Goop

Smash Journeyman
If some is so stupid as to not realize that they should bring their copy of smash along with them when they bring their cube, then they shouldn't come, I would hate for them to forget to breathe while playing.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
If some is so stupid as to not realize that they should bring their copy of smash along with them when they bring their cube, then they shouldn't come, I would hate for them to forget to breathe while playing.
I'll be bringing a TV and a setup.

I'm considering bringing two TVs, but I don't know. Sounds like a bit of hassle, and it might not even end up being used. The second, smaller TV, I don't like too much anyway. It's really small. I only bring it to smashfests and times when I cannot bring the big one. If it's a tourney, I'll spring for the good one.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lawlz, Goop. From what I hear, PC forgets to breath while playing sometimes. No joke.

I'll bring my Tv and Cube as always. You think I should try to scrounge together a second?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
PC forgets to breathe when he plays? That's probably why his mindgames are so intense. It cuts off the circulation to his brain, so for parts of the match, his mind is shut off, making him unpredictable!

Also, that's probably why his cheeks puff up when he plays. (As seen in Overswarm's FCD Montage)

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Sadly, I must announce that I more than likely will not be able to go. Which means the basement is now available and that I cannot represent STB. But if there is stil a need for cubes just tell G-Mo and I'll lend him mine.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I still am on pace to make this tourney. Watch out Goop and Dark! But seriously, it will be good to see the AZ crew in full force again.

Note: I think I will only be able to attend singles due to a previous commitment.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I thikn you should cuz u would probably have the videos up in a more efficent time span.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Fun stuff, Goop.
Hope to -actually- join future tournaments.

Didn't play so well because I'm new to Smash. >_>

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Teams:
1: Team Oblivion ($60.00)
2: Ribofalvin ($36.00)
3: STB ($24.00)
4: The Brotherhood
5: Bat Hats
5: Kill Hobbits

Singles:
1: Light ($70.00)
1: Dark ($42.00)
3: Ka ($28.00)
4: Toro
5: G-MO
5: Shiv
7: SexyBeast
7: Sizzler
9: ****
9: Ugly
9: CHUK
9: Monk
13: Darth Ryan
13: Darth Mike

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yayuhzz.

Props to Light and Dark for taking both singles and doubles.

Mad props to Goopaloop for throwing this thing, and for having such a badass cat. Anakin ***** my hand. It's all scraped up and stuff.

Good stuff seeing Shiv again and finally getting to meet Omar.

DK johns.

darthryan

Smash Rookie
haha it was alot of fun guys even though i got ***** haha.
but wtf goop i beat **** in singles haha jk
thanks again man, cant wait for the next one.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
ggeeeeeee everybody

Good to see AZ. Thanks for hosting, Manny. See you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom