• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(I NEED TV'S AND CUBES!!!) Goop's AZ Tournament 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
Sizzle, got a deal. im getting my bonus check a couple of days before the tourney. so if i lose or anything, im ok with it. $5 fox vs falcon gonna be fun :)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Manny, you may be taking on more MMs than you can afford.

You may have to pull a Manacloud with the tournament entry fees to pay for all this.

(If you don't get the "pull a Manacloud" then, *shakes head*)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
"this time"?

Are any tucksoners going to come? They might want revenge after the severe beating tuckson is about to get in the ASU v UoA game.

Of course they won't get it, even IF Sean comes. I'm calling for an Arizona crew battle. north versus South.

SV+Tucson+Yuma Vs Phoenix+Glendale+Mesa+Tempe, etc...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
"this time"?

SV+Tucson+Yuma Vs Phoenix+Glendale+Mesa+Tempe, etc...
OHSNAP.

Great Idea? Or greatest idea? But perhaps giving Tony so much stock is not so good. Nobody else lives in Gilbert, right? Who belongs to where?

SV:

Axe
Tag
Vectorman
Turnip Tosser
Mr. J
Nyte?

Tuckson:

Sean
B-Wii?
Nyte?
AZenith
James

PHX:

?

Glendale:

STB
TCB
?

Yuma:

Whiplash
Oakie
B-won't?

????
??
??/

Edit:

I know this list list far from complete, so help me fill it out correctly.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, you can refer to the "Where the **** to you live, anyway" thread for that.

There's no way the south has a chance, so actually never mind. They've got, like, one good smasher and he's 'retired'. :)

CHUK

Smash Ace
I MIGHT not show, I haven't been playing alot of smash lately and I don't know what I will be doing that day, good chance that I might because it will be on sunday.

forward

Smash Champion
Wow I just saw this thread. Goop did you have to change the date b/c of my tourney? If so my bad. Still though I think it would be cool for two back 2 back AZ tourneys like this. I wonder if there are any warriors who will go to both?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
He said warriors not nerds.

Edit: I'll go to both if I can get a ride, and I didn't change it for your tourney. I changed it so Dan could show up

Corigames

Smash Hero
Warriors... come out to play... Warriors... come out to PLAY... Warriors... come out to PLAYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
I'll be there with a friend. I'm gonna try to go to Forwards tourney too :p If anyone needs a ride to this one from Tucson, I have 3 extra seats in my car. let me know here or text/call me (520)-471-0008

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well if someone could hook me and Axe up with housing on Sat. in Tucson there's a good chance we'll be going plus i got some extra room in my truck a few people to tag along.

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
I'm house-sitting for some relatives over the weekend, you can hang there. Only thing is I can't have anyone there while I'm not (i work on sat.) But if you're going to Forwards tourney that won't be a problem

Goop

Smash Journeyman
If you need to you can come a the night before the tourney and crash at my place.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Saturday night. The night before my tourney, but I am only offering to people from out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom