• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need tips to fight inkling

JbStarbucksluver

Smash Rookie
I tired of getting rolled by the paint and then the inkling gets a charged attack. Inkling is so brain dead tips would be useful.
-Thanks

rat.jpg

Smash Apprentice
Just don't get hit.

On a more helpful note, Inkling's best options for inking you are Jab, Forward Throw, Netural Special, and Forward Special. Try to block or avoid these as much as possible.

Last edited:

SquibboSmash

Smash Rookie
I tired of getting rolled by the paint and then the inkling gets a charged attack. Inkling is so brain dead tips would be useful.
-Thanks
I have way too many tips. For one, Inklings airs make him strong. His nair is a whirl, that hits really well and has knockback. His forward and up air are probably the best, as up airs always kill, and back airs are hard to expect. Inkling it is also a good idea to be good at reading. If you wan't more tips, Im happy to help!

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I'm not as experienced as some of you guys, but try to react to their attempts to refill ink: dash in and get a good hit on them. (I've been messed up by this tactic a few times, though more experienced players will probably be able to counter-react and evade.)

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
Inklings can be very annoying. Imo the roller stuns u for way to long but it is really easy to avoid. I find that to be the perfect time for a Fair

Top Bottom