• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some help against cloud

JellyBox

Smash Rookie
So I'm a ness main, and I constantly lose against cloud. I generally get out spaced by them and everytime I get close I get up-b OoS. Around killing percent I get falling back air (aired, yeah irdk how to spell it). And I cant approach because I get hit by his nair. What should I do?

GRAVY-UNLIMITED

Smash Rookie
Ness/Cloud is a hard even matchup but it seems daunting, i recommend learning his parry timing and avoiding getting fair camped, but if you can outlast limit in neutral he gets gimped easily.

Monkey4274

Smash Rookie
So I'm a ness main, and I constantly lose against cloud. I generally get out spaced by them and everytime I get close I get up-b OoS. Around killing percent I get falling back air (aired, yeah irdk how to spell it). And I cant approach because I get hit by his nair. What should I do?
I think that you should bait Cloud into doing something and punish that way, or try using PK Fire more.

Top Bottom