• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need Smash Community help to develop a useful tool for new players!

Sir Ught

Smash Cadet
So I'm developing a program that is going to let players enter their preferred playstyle and it will provide them the character that best matches how they already play video games. This will help them to learn the game with a character they are already comfortable using, and will allow them to learn faster and start moving on to other characters sooner! The only problem is I don't know absolutely everything about every character... So what I'm asking is for people to visit my survey, and enter information for any characters they know well.

Here is the survey

tl;dr: Please complete my survey to help me help new players!

AUS

Smash Cadet
Hey this sounds really cool, I'll fill out the survey for Sheik (Melee) , ZSS (Smash 4), Wolf (PM and Brawl), Meta (PM) and Falco (Melee). Good luck to you on this project.

Sir Ught

Smash Cadet
Hey this sounds really cool, I'll fill out the survey for Sheik (Melee) , ZSS (Smash 4), Wolf (PM and Brawl), Meta (PM) and Falco (Melee). Good luck to you on this project.
Thanks for helping out! I really appreciate it!

Lizzardo

Smash Rookie
CLASSIC AUS

Top Bottom