• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with need help with a hit-and-run strategy

D

Deleted member

I need help finding characters for a hit and run strat the only one I can find that works so far is Sonic but after one or two battles it gets predictable and my opponent brings out one of the counters like Bowser right now I'm using Samus and Little Mack to try not to be predictable but they keep losing is there anything else that's good at Hit and Run?

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
First of all, Bowser is nowhere near a counter if you're playing correctly. Secondly, Sonic is the king of hit-and-run, so if that's the style you're actually aiming for, stick with him. Can't say for sure exactly what your problem is, but it's definitely not the characters. It's possible that you're being too aggressive (common in beginners), which could explain your predictability. With Sonic, you want to force them to come to you. If you're running at them, unless they have a sizeable lead, you're doing it wrong.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

First of all, Bowser is nowhere near a counter if you're playing correctly. Secondly, Sonic is the king of hit-and-run, so if that's the style you're actually aiming for, stick with him. Can't say for sure exactly what you're problem is, but it's definitely not the characters. It's possible that you're being too aggressive (common in beginners), which could explain your predictability. With Sonic, you want to force them to come to you. If you're running at them, unless they have a sizeable lead, you're doing it wrong.
This helped the only reason Bowser is a counter to me is because when I'm far away it flamethrowers me and when I come in to attack it does thst shell spin thing and then throws me into the next dimension is there a way I can stop this from happening

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Play patiently, bait out the moves, and use you shield. Then punish the end-lag when you can.

Top Bottom