• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with modding!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So i hope i dont annoy anyone with this but i cant get behind all these Threads!

So i want to do the following things in meele:
Add characters like bandna dee, dedede, meta knight, Dark matter or other kirby Chars
Add Characters like impa toon link and other Zelda Charas
Same with Stages and the rest!
I just wanna make a Kirby/ Zelda Smash game basicly!
How do i do this?

I know i need Dolphin a meele rom which i already aquired!

I also downloaded the meele Tool box!
What else do i need?

LudwigTweets

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
LIAM#127
You won't ever annoy anyone here, don't worry.

Firstly, adding characters is still something we're exploring as it wasn't until around January that a fully functional character was revealed; Wolf. I recommend joining the M-EX discord for more info on adding/creating characters in Melee. This discord can assist you with stages as well.

If you click me, you'll be taken to the beginner's guide to modding Melee. I would recommend reading some of it, as it might be what you're looking for.

And if you would like to join the main melee modding workshop discord, this is the link.

Top Bottom