• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

E•O•S

Smash Rookie
Hello, i have played random for a long time now and got used to almost every character as far as stratagy wise besides IC's. I know how to chaingrab (thats easy) but how do i grab chain and control my nano as good as lain?

Could someone tell me what to do to grab chain like him? And how to i do blizzard then make my nano jump over me and do blizzard and repeat like lain does lol.

All i can say is lain i godly at IC and i dont expect me to ever be as good as him with IC seeing as how im a random main but i would like to get a little used to them with there grabs because right now i suck with them lol.

Hope to see some post soon :)

Smoom77

Smash Master
Well, read our guide. Watch more videos. Not much we can help you with.

When you're desynced, have popo blizzard and then while he's doing blizzard, press jump and blizzard. Just common sense.

E•O•S

Smash Rookie
oh ok thanks. Oh and btw when i said i know how to chain grab but not chain grab like lain i meant that i wasnt near as good at it as him and i wanted to learn.

Sorry for the confusion, i tend to ramble and not know what im talking about lol

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If you already know how it works then there's nothing to learn. There's no trick to it, just practice.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Use the Q&A thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom