• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help playing sm4sh3ds

jamesnathen2

Smash Rookie
I have this game with my 3ds Xl and i was wondering if there was an optimal way to play it on 3ds. (and please don't tell me to get a wiiu bacause i can't at the moment).

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I have this game with my 3ds Xl and i was wondering if there was an optimal way to play it on 3ds. (and please don't tell me to get a wiiu bacause i can't at the moment).
Afraid not. You kinda have to get used to it. However, there's a hack out there that can connect your GameCube controller to the 3DS.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
What do you mean "optimal way"?
I've been playing on a 3DSXL for nearly a year, now, and honestly it's not exactly optimal. The buttons are all fine, but the analog stick is a sin. Just the fact that I'm able to keep up with my mates that use the Wii U version instead already kinda means I'm wringing blood from a stone.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
What do you mean "optimal way"?
I've been playing on a 3DSXL for nearly a year, now, and honestly it's not exactly optimal. The buttons are all fine, but the analog stick is a sin. Just the fact that I'm able to keep up with my mates that use the Wii U version instead already kinda means I'm wringing blood from a stone.
A year has passed and I still play with 3DS perfectly fine. And people ask me how do I play with a broken mess like 3DS.

Top Bottom