• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help! MK or Wario?

STK_Cronix

Smash Rookie
Im debating on whether to main MK or Wario.
I want to see what you guys think
I know the game comes out basically tomorrow but i want you guys to give me your opinion.

malakyoma666

Smash Rookie
Its a tough choice. every character is balanced in their own way. Wario has no lead to his attacks so he has surprise, but metaknight is faster and more agile. i had to choose between meta and olimar (hes just so awesome) but i chose meta. its ultimately up to you but id say go with meta. i hope to have good brawls with you either way if possible.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I wouldn't recommend asking this question in the Meta Knight board.

But here's your answer:

Wario is more fun, but Meta Knight is easier to win with. So play both.

STK_Cronix

Smash Rookie
ok ty guys ill probably end up playing as MK
But ill never really know fully until i play

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
I wouldn't recommend asking this question in the Meta Knight board.

But here's your answer:

Wario is more fun, but Meta Knight is easier to win with. So play both.
That makes it sound pretty cut and dry, a good wario is better than a bad meta, and a good meta is just as good as a good wario. Honestly if you want my opinion, if my mains weren't picked out, I'd pick Wario for the mindgames and decent gameplay.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
FOr you, pick Wario
You'll be one less MK player I have to get better than

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Wario's good for mindgames. He's basically a fusion of Melee's Bowser and Jigglypuff, from what I've heard, with the size, range, mindgame potential, recovery, and attack speed of Jigglypuff (though sadly he isn't as good as pursuing in the air due to him only having two normal jumps instead of five) and the weight and attack power of Bowser.

Meta Knight, meanwhile, has Kirby's weight, speedy attacks, a disjointed hitbox similar in length to YL's (if I'm not mistaken), is a small target, and has a recovery better than Wario's. However, like Wario, he has a limited range (though not as bad as Wario's) but is relatively straightforward and doesn't have the same mindgame potential as Wario.

Correct me if I'm wrong on anything, please.

Orpheus

Smash Cadet
I did had to choose between Metaknight or Lucario.
But it seems that I was more skilled in Meta-knight than I though though I did well in Lucario depending on the stage and other people's characters.

Top Bottom