• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I need a weapon" - Master Chief

Kaberman

Smash Rookie
Bayo uses guns, so I think Joker can.
Depends on wether or not her guns are considered realistic.

They do have the sillhouete for sure. But they're bright red/blue, fire with magic and are worn as heels.

I don't know if they're considered realistic and guns are fine now or if they're considered cartoony enough to get through. We'll have to wait for Joker to release to see i suppose.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Honestly, a mix between UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner weapons would be perfect. The explosives can come from UNSC, rapid fire from Covenant and close/long range from Forerunner, and of course have some exceptions like the Energy Sword.
Just quoting this as a response to the no realistic guns issue.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
I don’t know if Sakurai would use any Forerunner weapons. He’d probably stick to the original trilogy since those were the most popular & influential.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I don’t know if Sakurai would use any Forerunner weapons. He’d probably stick to the original trilogy since those were the most popular & influential.
Sentinel Beam is forerunner though, and it's from the OG trilogy. Honestly I wouldn't restrict Chief's options, especially if the firearms issue is still there just because 1/3rd of it came from less popular games. Samus has her Other M armor and Nintendo knows how unpopular that game is.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Original Trilogy set the foundation for a lot of FPS games, and most people like the MK III armor better than whatever the hell we got in Halos 4 and 5, so I'd guess original trilogy is going to see a lot more. But there are some forerunner weapons in the original trilogy.

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
I mean... going through the spirits list and while it may be different... there are a few characters with realtsiric guns clearly visible in their spirit, case and point: Revolver Oceleot.

Again it could be different, it could not. I'd imagine it's not since some spirits like Mythra needed to be censored due to the possibility of an upskirt... even though it's a PNG and you can't (not to mention several other servants that show off all of their legs and wear a one suit, or have a bigger boob window like she does but... I'm not getting into that, just using it as an example of censorship stuff) Sakurai himself has stated that Japanese CERO (which is actually the cause for censorship for characters like Corrin, Palutena, some spirits, etc. etc.) and their priorities are a bit... weird, as I said earlier they apparently r e a l l y like forcing people to censor due to the possibility of a upskirt (even if it's a 2-D PNG) or showing anything resembling visible underwear on females while but don't care much if you post realistic weaponry and explosives like Snake has in a E10+ game. So... with how their priorities are set up (priorities Sakurai has stated he personally disagrees with since he doesn't see the whole female underwear thing to be if actual concern as the realistic weaponry and such Snake has) Master Chief actually could get away with the pistol, shot gun, etc. etc.

Also, guess we have the backstory of the black voids under dresses now... and the actual reason Brawl was Rated T, wasn't Snake at all, it was upskirts of Zelda and Peach alongside Master Hand bleeding in SSE.

Nonetheless TLDR:

Guns aren't CERO's top priority in censorship these days, Chief could potentially get away with a E10+ movset involving his UNSC guns due to this.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
It's not just CERO they have to worry about though, the ESRB would have a meltdown if realistic guns make their way into the gameplay. Pantyshots is one thing, but the potential to use pistols, shotguns and assault rifles on the likes of Ness, Lucas, Toon Link and Villager would cause American news outlets to have a field day, and I'm sure everyone knows why. This would cause problems for Nintendo AND Microsoft, and the backlash would affect Square, Namco, Konami, Capcom, and whatever other company, like Ubisoft.

Not wanting to see one or 2 weapons in Chief's moveset shouldn't make people okay with the minefield of realistic guns. You want a shotgun, go with the scattershot; you want a sniper rifle, go with the sentinel Beam, Beam Rifle or the Binary Rifle. If 90-some odd percent of Chief's incarnation is from the Bungie trilogy, we shouldn't lose sleep over a couple of things from 343.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
It's not just CERO they have to worry about though, the ESRB would have a meltdown if realistic guns make their way into the gameplay. Pantyshots is one thing, but the potential to use pistols, shotguns and assault rifles on the likes of Ness, Lucas, Toon Link and Villager would cause American news outlets to have a field day, and I'm sure everyone knows why. This would cause problems for Nintendo AND Microsoft, and the backlash would affect Square, Namco, Konami, Capcom, and whatever other company, like Ubisoft.

Not wanting to see one or 2 weapons in Chief's moveset shouldn't make people okay with the minefield of realistic guns. You want a shotgun, go with the scattershot; you want a sniper rifle, go with the sentinel Beam, Beam Rifle or the Binary Rifle. If 90-some odd percent of Chief's incarnation is from the Bungie trilogy, we shouldn't lose sleep over a couple of things from 343.
Bayonetta didn't seem to have a problem with that, and she not only uses guns but dresses like a ***** too.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Bayonetta didn't seem to have a problem with that, and she not only uses guns but dresses like a ***** too.
Well, actually Sakurai said he had to implement her carefully and tone down some aspects, or else the rating would change:
https://nintendoeverything.com/saku...-corrin-and-bayonetta-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/
Further, her vibrant guns and animated bullets is a very stark contrast to the much more realistic look and feel of the UNSC guns. Those guns don't have the glamorized aesthetic of 4 pistols that double as heels. You're giving me an apples to oranges comparison TBH.

There's nothing wrong with giving Chief covenant weapons for rapid fire options and melee attacks. UNSC can cover the explosives with rockets and grenades, and if you really want a shotgun, the scattershot will fill the void. Risking a PR disaster because 343's games aren't that good is frankly not smart. One or 2 things at most from that era is not a big deal.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Well, actually Sakurai said he had to implement her carefully and tone down some aspects, or else the rating would change:
https://nintendoeverything.com/saku...-corrin-and-bayonetta-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/
Further, her vibrant guns and animated bullets is a very stark contrast to the much more realistic look and feel of the UNSC guns. Those guns don't have the glamorized aesthetic of 4 pistols that double as heels. You're giving me an apples to oranges comparison TBH.

There's nothing wrong with giving Chief covenant weapons for rapid fire options and melee attacks. UNSC can cover the explosives with rockets and grenades, and if you really want a shotgun, the scattershot will fill the void. Risking a PR disaster because 343's games aren't that good is frankly not smart. One or 2 things at most from that era is not a big deal.
I guess the flashiness of Bayo's guns makes sense. They could try something similar to her bullet arts and have Chief use automatic weapons like the AR or SMG and not have visualized bullets. But it does make sense for him to use Covey weapons or Promethean ones since they stand out more and are arguably more iconic.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I guess the flashiness of Bayo's guns makes sense. They could try something similar to her bullet arts and have Chief use automatic weapons like the AR or SMG and not have visualized bullets. But it does make sense for him to use Covey weapons or Promethean ones since they stand out more and are arguably more iconic.
Yea, covenant's definitely iconic. Ideally if he can have a healthy mix I think it'd make everyone happy, plus there's a lot of fun moveset ideas in the covenant weapons especially.

axel_

Smash Journeyman
I feel like people on this thread have an unrealistic expectation of what weapons Master Chief could use in his moveset. Imo all the UNSC rifles, the Magnum, SMG and the Shotgun are too close to real weaponry for Sakurai to put them in.
You're right in a way, but we at least need the MA5B assault rifle simply because of how iconic it is with Halo's arsenal.

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989

Which is why I said potentially, though I'm gonna have to correct you on Villager's age, they're actually an adult seeming as they can buy and live in a house in their own and also be a mayor if a town, the rest of the character ages you're fine with. All I'm saying though, and Sakurai himself has noted this too especially with CERO, them and other video game testing systems is that they put guns and weapons on a lower scale of priority than things. I also don't see the issue when many classic cartoons for kids and even some present cartoons and movies, involve characters getting shot at with guns, of course like all weapons they're cartoony, no blood or anything happening, worst case scenario is that they're turned into Swiss cheese. Taking in mind Smash uses said cartoon logic I see no reason why if Chief used a realistic gun (which honestly the realism is based on the game's art style if you ask me and Ultimate does have a more cartoony one) it couldn't just do minimal knockback along with its damage like Bayo's can at certain rangers or act like Falco's lasers or act like Fox's where it does damage but no knockback. I feel like it would be an actual major concern if blood was spewed, or bullet wounds were visible but of course they wouldn't, and we obviously have more dangerous, controversial, and gore inducing weapons in Smash where a simple pistol would be looking like child's play if said gore or blood was added into Smash Bros, C4, grenandes, and rocket launchers being obvious examples because if one were to actually take those explosions head on there'd be blood and guts everywhere.

My point is if they play it a certain way, Chief shooting guns that are based on real ones/realistic guns at child characters and animals would be as bad as Snake exploding them with grenades, C4, and rocket launcher missiles as long as they apply cartoon logic and physics, making sure no blood or bullet wounds happen at all, and the art style not making it look as realistic as it does in the Halo games which Ultimate already has covered it'll be fine, near the line? Maybe, but it'll be passable.

Though I'm quite sure the only UNSC weapon that HAS to be present is the Assault Rifle, I'm fine with the rest being covenant and forerunner since using weapons from a variety of factions and races is what helps make Halo's gameplay. That being said from me doing a google search, the UNSC Assault Rifle has enough differences from the multitude of Assault Rifles we have in the current day to be passable, again though the concern is bullets which what I said previously is a good enough work around to just apply cartoon logic to it and it'll be fine, though I'm quite sure we'd all also be fine with if if we had to sacrifice the bullets for the iconic UNSC Assault Rifle to be in Smash if it shot lasers instead of bullets.

Also while he doesn't use it, Captain Falcon does have a realistic looking pistol in a holster around his leg or at least something that is very similar to one. Nonetheless I think it's also important to note if Microsoft gave the okay to use Chief in smash and Sakurai felt he absolutely needed guns in his moveset alongside the more realistic UNSC weapons, giving the character to Sakurai in Smash means he can make any design changes he sees as fit to make them be added to the game and Smash is no strange to giving redesigns to some of the characters in the roster, which most likely also includes the weapons so the second to worse case scenario is that they just redesign the UNSC guns to be less realistic but still be recognizable to be their Halo are counterparts.

I'd Negæte That

Smash Cadet
I would like OP to update the composer's forge. I think several potential songs should be added to the list. I have already posted a couple on this thread already so I wont post them again.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Which is why I said potentially, though I'm gonna have to correct you on Villager's age, they're actually an adult seeming as they can buy and live in a house in their own and also be a mayor if a town, the rest of the character ages you're fine with. All I'm saying though, and Sakurai himself has noted this too especially with CERO, them and other video game testing systems is that they put guns and weapons on a lower scale of priority than things. I also don't see the issue when many classic cartoons for kids and even some present cartoons and movies, involve characters getting shot at with guns, of course like all weapons they're cartoony, no blood or anything happening, worst case scenario is that they're turned into Swiss cheese. Taking in mind Smash uses said cartoon logic I see no reason why if Chief used a realistic gun (which honestly the realism is based on the game's art style if you ask me and Ultimate does have a more cartoony one) it couldn't just do minimal knockback along with its damage like Bayo's can at certain rangers or act like Falco's lasers or act like Fox's where it does damage but no knockback. I feel like it would be an actual major concern if blood was spewed, or bullet wounds were visible but of course they wouldn't, and we obviously have more dangerous, controversial, and gore inducing weapons in Smash where a simple pistol would be looking like child's play if said gore or blood was added into Smash Bros, C4, grenandes, and rocket launchers being obvious examples because if one were to actually take those explosions head on there'd be blood and guts everywhere.

My point is if they play it a certain way, Chief shooting guns that are based on real ones/realistic guns at child characters and animals would be as bad as Snake exploding them with grenades, C4, and rocket launcher missiles as long as they apply cartoon logic and physics, making sure no blood or bullet wounds happen at all, and the art style not making it look as realistic as it does in the Halo games which Ultimate already has covered it'll be fine, near the line? Maybe, but it'll be passable.

Though I'm quite sure the only UNSC weapon that HAS to be present is the Assault Rifle, I'm fine with the rest being covenant and forerunner since using weapons from a variety of factions and races is what helps make Halo's gameplay. That being said from me doing a google search, the UNSC Assault Rifle has enough differences from the multitude of Assault Rifles we have in the current day to be passable, again though the concern is bullets which what I said previously is a good enough work around to just apply cartoon logic to it and it'll be fine, though I'm quite sure we'd all also be fine with if if we had to sacrifice the bullets for the iconic UNSC Assault Rifle to be in Smash if it shot lasers instead of bullets.

Also while he doesn't use it, Captain Falcon does have a realistic looking pistol in a holster around his leg or at least something that is very similar to one. Nonetheless I think it's also important to note if Microsoft gave the okay to use Chief in smash and Sakurai felt he absolutely needed guns in his moveset alongside the more realistic UNSC weapons, giving the character to Sakurai in Smash means he can make any design changes he sees as fit to make them be added to the game and Smash is no strange to giving redesigns to some of the characters in the roster, which most likely also includes the weapons so the second to worse case scenario is that they just redesign the UNSC guns to be less realistic but still be recognizable to be their Halo are counterparts.
Well, I doubt we can point at explosives and say realistic guns are small in comparison. The point of SSB is to blast people away and make them explode offscreen. It's been established as such since Smash 64, so this isn't a good justification. It's why Snake using bombs instead of guns is acceptable.

Moving onto Villager, them being able to own a house and run a town wouldn't classify them as an adult. Toon Link in his debut game was allowed to travel the world and own a home, not to mention operate a locomotive himself. Young Link had similar freedoms as well and were both explicitly children. Villager, Ness, Lucas and the 2 Links are kids, and having them shot up by realistic guns is problematic, considering the gun violence in certain countries. Despite the freedoms they have, they're all in-universe seen as kids.

As for cartoons depicting guns, note the exaggerated nature of the Looney Toons and Tom & Jerry firearms. They go out of their way to depict them as unrealistic with both their function and their bullets. Chief's guns don't follow that rule in the slightest. His UNSC guns aren't glamorized like Bayonetta's and don't function with comedy in mind. His UNSC guns are meant to drop targets dead, like real guns do. Further, note the violence in classic kids cartoons vs modern ones. It's been toned down heavily, and is one reason why censorship is a thing nowadays. An episode of Fairly Oddparents touched upon it.

I think they can make Chief feel like Chief even without the realistic guns. UNSC can offer a lot of options in weaponry and offers the best choices of explosives compared to the other 2 factions. A Needler and/or Plasma Rifle can fill the rapid fire role of his Assault Rifle, and one comes with a unique gimmick that no other gun currently has. Personally, I think each of his weapon factions as a whole serve a purpose, like Rock, Paper, Scissors. If we can look at what function his Assault Rifle has and what other guns fill that same role, then why not swap it out; especially if it's nearly as iconic and avoids PR disasters.

AzelfandQuilava

Smash Rookie
Findochty, Scotland, UK, Earth, The Milky Way
I think they can make Chief feel like Chief even without the realistic guns. UNSC can offer a lot of options in weaponry and offers the best choices of explosives compared to the other 2 factions. A Needler and/or Plasma Rifle can fill the rapid fire role of his Assault Rifle, and one comes with a unique gimmick that no other gun currently has. Personally, I think each of his weapon factions as a whole serve a purpose, like Rock, Paper, Scissors. If we can look at what function his Assault Rifle has and what other guns fill that same role, then why not swap it out; especially if it's nearly as iconic and avoids PR disasters.
The Needler does sound like a cool idea. Would be quite funny to see as well having the other characters running about with a tonne of crystals stuck to 'em.

BreadnJamTomorrow

Smash Cadet

Grie

Smash Apprentice
I feel like at this point it would just be easier to put in arbiter then dealing with the shenanigans of making a chief moveset that is acceptable and iconic.

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
This all just sounds like sacrilege to me. But to each their own. I find myself hoping I’m vain for first party characters so I guess I can’t really talk. Though weirdly enough I would play as the Arbiter even though that would be even more impractical and ridiculous haha

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
I feel like at this point it would just be easier to put in arbiter then dealing with the shenanigans of making a chief moveset that is acceptable and iconic.
Needler, sticky grenades, beam sword, and ghost is solid, IMO

Grie

Smash Apprentice
An arbiter moveset idea for those interested.

Normal/aerials: energy sword

It’s is most iconic weapon so it makes sense to make it is main way to deal damage. In termes of a unique trait, a consistent sword or a reverse tipper like:ultroy:.

Specials

:GCB:: Needler/Plasma pistol

This one is weird. I have a couple of ideas for this one but no mater what, the way they work is the same. For the needler, it as a set amount of needles. They do minimal damage and knockback like :ultfox: lasers, but they stick on your opponent and if a certain amount collide, they explode doing alot of damage. The way you reload is the same as :ultinkling:. The plasma pistol is basically :ultcorrin::GCB: minus the bite. I will get to them later.

:GCB::GCR:: Plasma grenade

They work the same way as :ultsnake::GCB: but they stick. This one was kinda easy actually. But then.

:GCB::GCU:: ???

I have no idea what this could be. Next.

:GCB::GCD:: weapon switch/active camo

This is where we bring back :GCB:. For weapon switch, both weapons are used and you switch by pressing:GCB::GCD:. For active camo, only the needler is used. By pressing:GCB::GCD:, you become invisible (except your energy sword) for 5 seconds. If you press an attack button during your invisibility, you will lunge forward.

Smashes: Covenant weapons

In this we can bring back the plasma pistol as a :GCCD: working like:ultzss:’s. :GCCR: Could be the beam rifle and the:GCCD: could be a fuel rod cannon or a plasma launcher.

Final smash: scarab/covenant glassing

These are self explanatory. The arbiter calls in a scarab or a covenant ship and they blast the opponent in cutscene.

Bonus: energy shield

This is a passive trait that work a bit like :ultkrool:‘s armor. Next to the icon you have a meter showing the energy you have left. If you still have energy, projectiles will deal less damage than normal. But once he runs out, he takes more damage to projectiles. It’s kinda useless because it’s only used against projectiles but hey, it could be cool.

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
NOBODY brought this UP?!?!

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/02/04/microsoft-planning-xbox-live-for-switchmobile

XBox Live is coming to Switch! First Minecraft, now this? A Microsoft character in Smash gets more likely every few months.
I mean, if you still believe Vergeben's claims, which so far I've found no reason not to, the Microsoft character in question would be Steve. Unless he's said something I haven't heard about, I'd keep Minecraft in mind as the Fighter's Pass goes. Not trying to be a killjoy, just want to keep expectations in check.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I mean, if you still believe Vergeben's claims, which so far I've found no reason not to, the Microsoft character in question would be Steve. Unless he's said something I haven't heard about, I'd keep Minecraft in mind as the Fighter's Pass goes. Not trying to be a killjoy, just want to keep expectations in check.
No worries, IDC about Steve but any Microsoft character making it in will be a big deal to me, though Banjo and Chief are my hopefuls.

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Vergeben has been wrong with every single DLC prediction dude, he's lost any credibility on that due to a multitude of stuff (he himself actually hasn't even said Erdrick just that he basically had a list and Erdrick appeared most on said list he put together which honestly doesn't mean anything cause for all we only the character least said could be the one we're actually getting). Like Incineroar, Erdrick is a bandwagon that most people honestly didn't give a **** about till he was "leaked", cause like Incineroar (who actually is in the game since his base roster stuff was correct) people were going more for Decidueye or Mimikyu because people didn't care about the cat till he was leaked, same ting as Erdrick. For Square reps it's always been either Sora (though he's Disney) or Sephiroth or Chrono.

That being said I don't think Steve is happening unless he's a DLC assist trophy or spirit, because if he's a fighter he can't represent himself since he legit has NO PERSONALITY so then he'd have to represent the core mechanics of minecraft which most people agree is building, altering terrain, demolition, mining, and crafting. As I've admitted before on my semi-anti-Steve reasons on why he won't happen is that while crafting can be put up to him just having his tools and swapping between them... even though that isn't really crafting in people's eyes. Now while he could probably donhat with the excuse I said he cannot do ANYTHING ELSE that makes minecraft, minecraft as a fighter. He cannot mine the stage, he cannot building blocks on the stage, he cannot destroy the stage, he cannot alter the stage in any way or form. Heitachi didn't make it into Smash for having movements too complex for smash, so why do people think Steve could work as a fighter if he has a whole mechanic too complicated and probably too broken for Smash Bros.

As an assist trophy however this could work since for one he wouldn't be controlled directly by a player so you won't have human input of a wall being built around the ledge or anything, at least most of the time anyways. He'd be way easier to KO and get rid of his stuff that way unlike if he was a fighter that'd be too hard, he'd actually be able to build things, not just walls but probably minecart tracks, a house, etc. etc. probably mess around with red stone, something that can't happen if he was a fighter and only as an assist trophy. Which is why I say and will only advocate for his inclusion as an assist trophy. So I once again say do not trust Vergeben on his DLC leaks, since for Smash they've all been wrong and he backpedals and I've heard in other communities he leaks for say he isn't getting DLC right there either. Honestly even though he says this is not the case I do believe the source that told him minecraft content would be in the base game of smash legit just mistook the cubiovore pig for a minecraft pig since Cubivore is quite obscure and he just keeps saying that since he's in denial and just keeps on saying it'll be in DLC even though every time he's said that he's been wrong.

Nonetheless I do feel like the only Microsoft reps that could be in the game as DLC are either Master Chief or Banjo and Kazooie even though if could be Conker for whatever reason as well, since as datamines have proven there's spirit data for Rareware IPs, and if it's like the Let's Go or Super Mario Party spirits who were in the same case they can be added in at a later point as DLC. It wouldn't make sense for Steve to come with those since he isn't tied to Rareware or the face of Microsoft like Banjo and Kazooie or any other RARE character does or Master Chief does. The only leaks I'd trust in these days for DLC would be datamines just like Smash four.

Up0n

Smash Cadet
The amount of time put into these possible DLC characters is great and 100% support them; master chief would be a great addition in my opinion :)

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Smasherfan88 Smasherfan88 I would take your opinion of Steve to his thread, as I disagree with you but would rather address your points over there without derailing this thread. What I will say is that we've seen a moveset come up from unlikely characters that feel true to themselves, so I don't see what's stopping him from having a legit set.

Anyway, when Halo Infinite comes out, would you guys be OK with Chief using weapons that debut in that game for moveset ideas? It seems to be drawing from the Bungie era, so despite not being made by said company it can become fondly remembered very quickly.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
I didn't realize this thread existed. Mario and Halo are the two main reasons why I still game to this day. Halo 2 was my first Halo game and I received it as a gift; I played it for hours and I absolutely loved it! I then got Halo 3, which is where the fun got better and also loved it, and then I got Reach (probably my favorite Halo in the whole series) when it came out and ended my journey from there. It's sad we will never see a Halo game made by Bungie ever again, but I'm happy I had a great time in Bungie's Halo era while it lasted.

While I am more of a fan of Thel 'Vadam (the Arbiter), I will still support Master Chief for Smash. As long as Master Chief uses his Mark VI armor/design from Halo 2 and not his weird-looking design from Halo 4, I will gladly be happy to see him join the battle and main him.

I think a good stage for him would be High Charity, and I'd love to hear Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori's Halo soundtracks be a part of Smash. <3

Geassguy

Smash Journeyman
If that rumor about Xbox Gamepass on Switch is true, and it comes with the Master Chief Collection... then yeah, most if not all of the roadblocks to the Chief in Smash are gone, and suddenly there's even decent cause to add him. MC could be added to Smash to promote Halo coming to Nintendo.

And honestly I'd love to play the MCC on my Switch, even if it were locked to 30fps whatever, idgaf.

Last edited:

Superdeluxe

Smash Rookie
Would love to see a MCC port announced along with Gamers Pass at E3, that definitely would boost the possibility of Master Chief.

Top Bottom