• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I need a weapon" - Master Chief

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
I don't mind the moveset but there's seriously no point reusing basic melee attack for 5 different moves, gravity hammer for 2, and then a special for Plasma Sword which should just replace melee in at least one of those tilts. It also uses a down b to change the effect of neutral b which then has no impact on anything else in the moveset. The same could be accomplished by making neutral b either forward or down b instead and have it changed by smash inputs.

That said I'm personally a proponent of grenade/rocket jump for up b, and like the implementation here. I also like the idea of a gimmicky recovery involving up air plasma grenade falling back down to refresh up b like links bombs. Plus the shield mechanic makes sense especially given his self damaging recovery which would become more powerful when without shields (and could be the downside to abusing the potential triple grenade I just mentioned, leaving you recovered but without shield and already taking more damage)

Last edited:

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
The Grenade Jump was never an actual mechanic. It was more of an unintended accident due to how the Grenade explosion can propel Master Chief upward if he still has his shield. Grenade Jumping is more of a player tactic than an official maneuver.

So, I say that the Jetpack or Portable Gravity Lift are a better choice.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Grenade Jumping is still more iconic to Halo than Jetpacks, and has been in more games. A portable gravity lift is suitable but what gives the grenade jump the upper hand to me is that rocket/grenade jumping has been something iconic to shooters as a genre, and of Master Chief is to come in to Smash as "Mister FPS" then it's just something that's a better representation not just of how players played the game but also of the genre as a whole.

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
I vote gravity lift, Chief never really used a jet pack other than Halo 4 what isn’t the most beloved Halo, puls the grav lift is more unique to halo than just another jetpack what’s in tons of games

Sakurai has been quite adamant that characters should be from video games first(3rd party specifically too). It's a rule he created. As Smash is clearly his vision. He pretty much chooses the characters/okays them. No character is outright forced onto him as long as he's the director. It's a respect thing. Some characters don't get in because he's not interested. It's actually pretty rare for an IP owner to even suggest a character alone(Pokemon barely did it... once). Though they do prepare concept arts/artwork for Sakurai to look at, as he likes to update things to later games to "go with the times". Regardless, he's made it clear that they should be a game character first. Beforehand, we were under the impression that it was "just no manga/anime characters", but he doubled down to make it clear "being from a game first is important"(again, only in context of 3rd parties. But he has yet to make a real exception otherwise, as they still are heavily tied to games/made for games anyway. R.O.B. and Lucario did technically debut before a game, but they're still game-based regardless). It's part of why the actual Ballot was told to us as game-only(though it was communicated poorly). As for James Bond, do remember that there were 3 issues alone; using the real likeness of an actor, 3rd party licensing, not originating from a game. This made him difficult to acquire. Just cause he considers a character/looks at them doesn't mean they actually stand a chance. It's not that simple. He was from a severely popular/iconic game(one of the most iconic Goldeneye games of all time). He still knew that it wouldn't work out(and that's ignoring realistic guns and such that could bump up the rating. Of course, this is less of an issue come Brawl).

Nobody said "the face of beat 'em ups". That's nowhere near the same thing as actually influencing beat 'em ups to become better. Face is most recognized, not necessarily most influential. That said, I could be remembering Battletoads wrong and that's fair. Though it is true that the face and most influential can easily be the same(Super Mario 64 for both platforming and collectathons).
Honestly I just looked at Wikipedia for the most iconic beat em ups. And took the top Three names,

But what I’m getting at Double Dragon came before battletoads so I always thought Battletoads got the influence from Double Dragon.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Honestly I just looked at Wikipedia for the most iconic beat em ups. And took the top Three names,

But what I’m getting at Double Dragon came before battletoads so I always thought Battletoads got the influence from Double Dragon.
Battletoads is actually quite different with more platformer elements.

Though the first game in a genre isn't going to always be the most influential. Final Fantasy influenced a lot more than Dragon Quest, for instance. Though DQ is still a very notable game too.

But I don't know anymore. Regardless, this is probably why it's hard to remember how it influenced the genre. I'm just going to agree with you for now as I don't see any evidence to prove you wrong and I honestly have too much mod work to keep note of to worry about it anyway. Plus, one of my favorite characters got disconfirmed, so...

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
S
Battletoads is actually quite different with more platformer elements.

Though the first game in a genre isn't going to always be the most influential. Final Fantasy influenced a lot more than Dragon Quest, for instance. Though DQ is still a very notable game too.

But I don't know anymore. Regardless, this is probably why it's hard to remember how it influenced the genre. I'm just going to agree with you for now as I don't see any evidence to prove you wrong and I honestly have too much mod work to keep note of to worry about it anyway. Plus, one of my favorite characters got disconfirmed, so...
Sorry for you loss.
You do a good job btw

Also wasn’t trying to argue

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sorry for you loss.
You do a good job btw

Also wasn’t trying to argue
Debating isn't arguing. XD

Thank you. Ashley wasn't a banked character for me anyway. In fact, Chrom and Dark Samus were the only two I legit expected so far other than Inklings. Rest are a bonus.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Given the Size of the monster hunter stage I could see a remake of Beaver Creak working out, would be the first stage where you got to get the K.O from the top of the screen

700.jpeg

Debating isn't arguing. XD

Thank you. Ashley wasn't a banked character for me anyway. In fact, Chrom and Dark Samus were the only two I legit expected so far other than Inklings. Rest are a bonus.
Debating alrighty, is this good place to do this though?

Last edited:

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692

Here is some possible Halo stages.

This would be a great stage. High charity and the covenant fleet can show up and glass the stage.

Also since Castelvania got an echo fighter, maybe we could get the arbiter.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord

Here is some possible Halo stages.

This would be a great stage. High charity and the covenant fleet can show up and glass the stage.

Also since Castelvania got an echo fighter, maybe we could get the arbiter.
Getting the Arbiter would make me have to go change my boxers.

But is a Area from a campaign Mission or a multiplayer map be more icon,

Maybe get the Midship remake from Reach and have the stage have low Gravity

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
If Master Chief were to be added (doubtful) I'd say the perfect Halo Assist Trophy would be the Arbiter.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Sgt. Johnson and 343 Guilty Spark ATs, Arbiter echo, Cortana with a Codec/Guidance. Ideal Halo representation for me. Then the bases in either Blood Gulch or Valhalla can be the stage.

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
If we are talking Stages; I would really like it to be either Silent Cartographer or inside the Pillar of Autumn.

Edit: I just remembered; didn't Castlevania get Death's Scythe as an item? What if Halo also got an Item? If it did I'd want either the Needler or the Bubble Shield.

Last edited:

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
Though I fear the Chief may be something of a Scarlet Letter to the Nintendo/Smash fanbase, it's hard for me to picture him in the game without inwardly hoping for it. Though I'm biased as someone who adores the games, I feel he really is at the level of iconicity as characters like Cloud or Snake. He probably surpasses them in the west, but I don't think easterners were ever keen on him or the Xbox brand. But it can't be denied how instrumental the Halo games were in turning "Doom Clones" into the massive FPS genre--the shooter in general, even--it is today. And come on, imagine the music we'd get with him! Though a base roster inclusion seems almost comically unlikely, the planets might just align for him to be out-of-left-field dlc (maybe if Banjo gets in the game, talks could go a little further?)

Anyhow, divisive though the Chief may be, I can't help but Believe.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
If Castlevania gets two reps, could Microsoft? Master Chief face of FPS, Xbox and Halo, for one fighter for the second rep banjo & kazooie for more as a Rare 3rd party rep and a call back to the 64

Last edited:

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
Though I fear the Chief may be something of a Scarlet Letter to the Nintendo/Smash fanbase, it's hard for me to picture him in the game without inwardly hoping for it. Though I'm biased as someone who adores the games, I feel he really is at the level of iconicity as characters like Cloud or Snake. He probably surpasses them in the west, but I don't think easterners were ever keen on him or the Xbox brand. But it can't be denied how instrumental the Halo games were in turning "Doom Clones" into the massive FPS genre--the shooter in general, even--it is today. And come on, imagine the music we'd get with him! Though a base roster inclusion seems almost comically unlikely, the planets might just align for him to be out-of-left-field dlc (maybe if Banjo gets in the game, talks could go a little further?)

Anyhow, divisive though the Chief may be, I can't help but Believe.
Some people feel that if we let characters that have little to no association with Nintendo, then everyone can get in. Which I think that is absurd as Snake, Cloud, and Chief are not just any random character, the three of these guys are the most popular character in their genre (Stealth, RPG, and FPS), not to mention that Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, and Halo have had an enormous impact on gaming. I feel that third parties have to either be extremely iconic (Sonic, Pac Man, Ryu, Cloud, Snake, and Chief), heavily associated with Nintendo (Bayonetta, Banjo, Shantae), or both (Mega Man and Simon). I feel like Rayman and Sora are more absurd as they are not that iconic (At least not to the level of the other third parties minus Bayo) and are not associated with Nintendo, no offense to people that want them.

If we do get Banjo and Kazooie in Smash, then Chief will be likely IMO as Sakurai isn't going to pass up having the face of Xbox and FPS in his game and Phil Spencer probably would be fine with Nintendo using him. I think having Chief as the final character reveal would be perfect.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
I been dreaming of them being in a single trailer.

First it opens with the Chief trailer, (why big curveball) but the trailer starts like the opening of Halo 3 where Chief falls in on a pieces of rubble, trailer plays out like others (shows gameplay some cutscenes,) but at the end the whole screen blacks out for a few seconds... but then you hear a knock on the screen and Banjos trailer starts

Last edited:

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
In the event that Master Chief doesn't appear as a fighter; you all are welcome to stop by the "Lighthouse" section of the forums (it's toward the bottom) to continue talking Halo or Banjo Kazooie or whatever. I have a thread discussing if Xbox had it's own crossover.

Amestris Square

Smash Cadet
guys if he doesnt appear in the main roster, then he'll be the cloud esque reveal, but we need to demand for him, and get people to vote in the ballot for him

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
If banjo is in the base roser, master chief as dlc will become something everyone predictions and asks for

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Guys, here’s an idea:

Back then, a lot of you were uneasy about using Radec from PSASBR as inspiration for the Chief’s moveset. Well here’s another character to take inspiration from:

Elphelt Valentine of the Guilty Gear series. Why her? Well, the director of GGXRD said that her moveset was heavily inspired by the FPS genre, so that got me thinking: maybe we should take some cues from her for a Master Chief moveset?

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
If Master Chief were to be announced his trailer should start off in first person not hinting as to who it is. Have some Smash characters fighting each other as the first person view gets closer and closer till it rushes the characters. First you see the reaction of the characters and the figure charges them then the screen pulls out revealing Master Chief.

Hydra of Chaos

Smash Apprentice
If Master Chief were to be announced his trailer should start off in first person not hinting as to who it is. Have some Smash characters fighting each other as the first person view gets closer and closer till it rushes the characters. First you see the reaction of the characters and the figure charges them then the screen pulls out revealing Master Chief.
That would be epic! good idea

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
If Banjo were added to the game--base roster (as he should be btw)--do you guys think this could help Chief's chances for an inclusion once dlc inevitably becomes a thing? I don't see a ballot going in his favor, though I would vote for him, so it seems the best avenue for his longshot inclusion would be some form of early negotiation with Microsoft. What are the odds that, provided Banjo is in the game as a prerequisite, Microsoft convinces Sakurai to add the character or he miraculously decides to add him for that "no way" effect? Let's be real: if Chief got into Smash, it would be the most unexpected newcomer reveal in Smash, ever. Easy. I think we can agree that Banjo would have to get in, first. But, what would Chief's odds look like after that?

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
Master chief exploded this year.

The reasons why I think is we got cloud as this not Nintendo associated surprise character and shortly after dlc ended for 4, so we go into ultimate hype cycle, you have general hype characters that are realistic
Characters more specific to the smash fan base like Ridley and k rool, once Ridley happened in opens the door to what they can top it with
There also the ridiculous goku, shrek, spongebob, luke skywalker, Harry potter, type request
We have previous word from Phil Spencer on wanting banjo in smash and rumours of a Minecraft stage.
All of this aligns and a lot of people this year came to the same conclusion
Master chief would be a hype an unexpected pick to top cloud
And could only be topped by a Sony character or some ridiculous **** like goku

On the topic of a sony character
It have to be kratos if it ever happened
Crash bandicoot and spyro are Activision characters so they don't count
Off off topic I actually expect crash as dlc.
So kratos is the biggest Sony character going back to the ps2 tons of moveset potential
Nathan frames from a finished series that started on the ps3, moveset would be the same as a hypothetical Lara croft which I see as more likely
Sackboy, Jack and Dexter, rachet, sly Cooper. None of them are as big a deal as kratos.

Honestly I would love it if we got master chief and banjo
And then kratos, and then crash, and spyro as unofficial additional Sony characters

Would be incredibly hype

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
If Banjo were added to the game--base roster (as he should be btw)--do you guys think this could help Chief's chances for an inclusion once dlc inevitably becomes a thing? I don't see a ballot going in his favor, though I would vote for him, so it seems the best avenue for his longshot inclusion would be some form of early negotiation with Microsoft. What are the odds that, provided Banjo is in the game as a prerequisite, Microsoft convinces Sakurai to add the character or he miraculously decides to add him for that "no way" effect? Let's be real: if Chief got into Smash, it would be the most unexpected newcomer reveal in Smash, ever. Easy. I think we can agree that Banjo would have to get in, first. But, what would Chief's odds look like after that?
He'd probably sky rocket to become the most popular third party character since people would see him as a possibility. We got two franchises from Sega, Capcom, and Konami. I think Sakurai will try to get Chief if he can get Banjo, there is a narrow window here where he has the opportunity to get the mascot character from a rival console, I can't see him passing that up. I said before that the only two things stopping him were Nintendo and his lack of Japanese popularity. But I think having Chief in Smash would be very beneficial to both Xbox and Nintendo, free advertising for Xbox, would generate a huge buzz for Smash, and would improves both brands images.

I hear people say that they don't get why people want Chief since he has nothing to do with Nintendo (even though that is not a rule, and the precedent has been broken since the first third party). But this is why I personally want him

-He is the biggest video game character you could add to Smash bar none. He is the face of the FPS genre, the mascot of Xbox, and having a rival console character be in Smash would be HUGE.
-Halo is the video game equivalent to Star Wars. It is a very popular sci fi game that has a huge expanded universe, probably the biggest of any video game franchise
-He is the most iconic character not in Smash and is worthy to be next to the likes of Mario, Link, Samus, Cloud, Ryu, and etc
-The Halo universe has endless possibility's for a stage.
-Halo music
-He is the perfect rival to Samus. Like how Sonic is to Mario and Cloud is to Link.

I don't get the Nintendo purist that scoff at characters like Pac Man, Sonic, Snake, Cloud, or Chief. They are not important to Nintendo, but they are important to gaming in general, and for that they deserve to be in. Having :ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultpikachu::ultsonic::ultsnake::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultryu::ultcloud::ultsimon:
in one game is truly something special, you can't get much more iconic when it comes to video games than these guys, and I don't get why some people don't appreciate that.

Last edited:

ProjectDream

Smash Apprentice
Well, can't believe we're at the point where peoples hopes on Chief rely on Banjo getting in first. Guess we're getting ahead of ourselves here. But if I get my long awaited wish for Banjo then it seems only fair Chief can come along too and I'll support that.

Just don't cut the line and keep us Banjo fans waiting longer. ;)

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
Well, can't believe we're at the point where peoples hopes on Chief rely on Banjo getting in first. Guess we're getting ahead of ourselves here. But if I get my long awaited wish for Banjo then it seems only fair Chief can come along too and I'll support that.

Just don't cut the line and keep us Banjo fans waiting longer. ;)
It has always been that way, lol, well at least since 2015. Banjo's popularity on the ballot and Phil Spencers comments on Banjo being in Smash is what makes Master Chief a possibility. So we think if Sakurai can go through the trouble of negotiating with Microsoft to get Banjo and Kazooie, he mine as well get Xbox's mascot since he prides himself on having the biggest crossover in gaming history, similar to how Snake being in made Simon's chances skyrocket.

If Banjo and Kazooie does get in, then this thread will explode in popularity similar to the Skull Kid thread and he will likely be one of the most requested DLC characters.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It has always been that way, lol, well at least since 2015. Banjo's popularity on the ballot and Phil Spencers comments on Banjo being in Smash is what makes Master Chief a possibility. So we think if Sakurai can go through the trouble of negotiating with Microsoft to get Banjo and Kazooie, he mine as well get Xbox's mascot since he prides himself on having the biggest crossover in gaming history, similar to how Snake being in made Simon's chances skyrocket.

If Banjo and Kazooie does get in, then this thread will explode in popularity similar to the Skull Kid thread and he will likely be one of the most requested DLC characters.
The issue is we honestly don't know if he's even going to go for them. There's a theory they got a good amount of ballot votes, but it's unproven. Sakurai actually pretty much dismissed them due to legal issues with little thought. He noted that while people think of them as an obvious inclusion, they're nowhere near it. That's as much as he gave them.

I wouldn't put much thought into that duo right now. I imagine they did fine on the ballot, but it's still a lot of negotiation work to do where he has to first want them playable, then convince the Microsoft board of directors, Miyamoto, the Nintendo board of directors. Phil is the only person who is already for it.

Another thing is that Minecraft is pretty much as close to a guarantee of content if anything at all. Everything else is way more up in the air. Master Chief could be the only other thing in, but I think we've gone through with this thread of where his issues with guns etc. can potentially hurt his chances. Licensing can still be an issue because Minecraft is the only cross-Nintendo thing, and despite the Halo Mash-Up Pack being on the Switch, it's safe to say that's not the same thing as advertising a competitor's mascot in your game. Then again, this hurts Banjo too(who couldn't get in Diddy Kong Racing DS and was barely allowed a cameo Minecraft costume, solely as a nod to n64 fans). Likewise, Fulgore suffers from the competitor issue. Not that I don't want Master Chief in, but we need to be wary of the situation making it more difficult for him. Sakurai doesn't care about console wars, and Phil doesn't either, but that doesn't apply for the other important members who they have to deal with when it comes Microsoft and Nintendo. So... I don't think his chances are super good right now.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Realistic weapons is a moot point imo, since we have Bayonetta and Snake, and there's the possibility of Dante and Shadow. Also if we have Minecraft content but no Microsoft character I'd be shocked tbh

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
The issue is we honestly don't know if he's even going to go for them. There's a theory they got a good amount of ballot votes, but it's unproven. Sakurai actually pretty much dismissed them due to legal issues with little thought. He noted that while people think of them as an obvious inclusion, they're nowhere near it. That's as much as he gave them.

I wouldn't put much thought into that duo right now. I imagine they did fine on the ballot, but it's still a lot of negotiation work to do where he has to first want them playable, then convince the Microsoft board of directors, Miyamoto, the Nintendo board of directors. Phil is the only person who is already for it.

Another thing is that Minecraft is pretty much as close to a guarantee of content if anything at all. Everything else is way more up in the air. Master Chief could be the only other thing in, but I think we've gone through with this thread of where his issues with guns etc. can potentially hurt his chances. Licensing can still be an issue because Minecraft is the only cross-Nintendo thing, and despite the Halo Mash-Up Pack being on the Switch, it's safe to say that's not the same thing as advertising a competitor's mascot in your game. Then again, this hurts Banjo too(who couldn't get in Diddy Kong Racing DS and was barely allowed a cameo Minecraft costume, solely as a nod to n64 fans). Likewise, Fulgore suffers from the competitor issue. Not that I don't want Master Chief in, but we need to be wary of the situation making it more difficult for him. Sakurai doesn't care about console wars, and Phil doesn't either, but that doesn't apply for the other important members who they have to deal with when it comes Microsoft and Nintendo. So... I don't think his chances are super good right now.
He said that when referring to Melee, as Microsoft was in the process of buying Rare at the time.. This is different as the current head of Xbox said he was fine with Nintendo using Banjo and Kazooie. and Banjo and Kazooie didn't just do fine in the ballot, they were easily the most popular third party characters next to Snake if we combine the results of a bunch of internet polls, which isn't surprising at all given their history with Nintendo and Spencers comments making them a possibility. Sakurai definately noticed their ballot popularity and Spencers comments, we'll just have to wait and see if the negotiations worked out.

I don't think anyone here thinks that Master Chiefs chances of being in are good, but he is definitely possible.

Chiefs maturity wont be an issue since we have Snake and Bayo in the game.

Master Chief in Smash would advertise their competitor, but it would also create a huge buzz around Smash due to the fact that their rivals mascot is in Nintendo's big fighting crossover game. Both companies would benefit by having Chief in Smash.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He said that when referring to Melee, as Microsoft was in the process of buying Rare at the time.. This is different as the current head of Xbox said he was fine with Nintendo using Banjo and Kazooie. and Banjo and Kazooie didn't just do fine in the ballot, they were easily the most popular third party characters next to Snake if we combine the results of a bunch of internet polls, which isn't surprising at all given their history with Nintendo and Spencers comments making them a possibility. Sakurai definately noticed their ballot popularity and Spencers comments, we'll just have to wait and see if the negotiations worked out.

I don't think anyone here thinks that Master Chiefs chances of being in are good, but he is definitely possible.

Chiefs maturity wont be an issue since we have Snake and Bayo in the game.

Master Chief in Smash would advertise their competitor, but it would also create a huge buzz around Smash due to the fact that their rivals mascot is in Nintendo's big fighting crossover game. Both companies would benefit by having Chief in Smash.
Those fanpolls don't clearly indicate much anyway. The issue is we're barely getting a small snippet of the actual people who voted. Not enough to really say a lot. It's only a decent theory they did well, completely impossible to prove really. If they did do well, and actually become playable, that's the only way we'll find out their real placement. And this isn't much different either, as Phil has no real control over these kinds of crossovers anyway. He can't just say yes. There's a lot more people involved. He speaks for himself at best. And there's no "Sakurai definitely noticed", there's "Sakurai probably noticed". My point is lets not assume what'll happen. We don't know enough to say that.

Chief's maturity issues are in a different situation anyway. Neither Bayo nor Snake uses realistic firearms with bullets or anything like that. They have a bit more variety and actually Snake had issues getting in because he couldn't use guns with bullets or knives. So it's a bit less simple than that. I think he still can, but his issues for weapons still exist.

The last point I fully agree on. A huge third party will sell easily and work well for both. Rest are a lot less iffy.

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
Unless Sakurai were to suddenly revert from his stance on realistic firearms--and I think that's one of the few "rules" he really is firm about--Chief would likely use Covenant weaponry for much of his attacks. It certainly wouldn't be out of character for him, with the whole "master of any weapon" thing. This said, the Rocket Launcher, Spartan Laser and Frag Grenades would still be acceptable. Even barring the firearm issues, I think a faithful depiction of the character is entirely possible in Smash.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Honestly, a mix between UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner weapons would be perfect. The explosives can come from UNSC, rapid fire from Covenant and close/long range from Forerunner, and of course have some exceptions like the Energy Sword.

Amestris Square

Smash Cadet
Guys, i have an idea on how to make shooting mechanic work
what about holding neutral b just aims, and in order to shoot you HAVE to press R just like in his game

Top Bottom