• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a smash bros youtube banner

_BETA_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pootyromano
I didn't really know where to post this but oh well

Im trying to make my youtube channel into a smash bros channel since I'm trying to become pro. but you see i don't have any skills to make a youtube banner.

I want a purple galaxy banner with BETA in the middle and a picture of grape kong (purple DK my main) on the right.

Can anyone make this for me?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Unless you're paying you're better off making it on your own. Download gimp, it's free photoshop... sorta.

_BETA_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pootyromano
Ah yes the world does run off money. I don't have any space on my computer, which is another reason. whenever i try to delete stuff from my computer it doesn't get new space

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ah yes the world does run off money. I don't have any space on my computer, which is another reason. whenever i try to delete stuff from my computer it doesn't get new space
Did you empty your recycling bin?

AudioSilver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-7513-8784
I might be able to design you a banner. You'll probably have to wait a few days though, if that's okay.

_BETA_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pootyromano
I might be able to design you a banner. You'll probably have to wait a few days though, if that's okay.
Yeah I can wait :3

Can you guys check out the thread with my strat in it at the donkey kong section of smash 4 Wii u? I need feedback XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom