• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a "sports" league with Smash bros Ultimate CPU's

ShySonic

Smash Rookie
Now i know i have already posted somethings similar about this but i didn't go into detail about what it actually is and this time i wanted to explain the rules and stuff
also if you have any suggestions like changing some rules, adding rules, trying another smash game, try out mods or anything else please let me know :D
btw for a more basic way of explaining the rules check out the about page of the channel by going to the link below

please excuse any writing mistakes

Rule 1
Mii's are allowed
This is pretty self explanatory but to go into more detail i can also choose Mii's that are based off of characters that are from a game series or tv series that are not in smash bros already Example: I can choose an All Might Mii even though there are no My Hero Academia characters already in smash
Rule 2
Only one character from a game or tv series is allowed
This rule means that i can only choose one character from a specific video game or tv series Example: If Ganondorf is chosen for season 1 then that means that i can't choose any other characters that are from The Legend Of Zelda
also Mii's that are meant to represent characters that are from a video game series that has already gotten a character from their series then that Mii counts as a character from that series Example: If an Eggman Mii is chosen for season 1 then he counts as a Sonic character and now i can't allow Sonic in that series
Rule 3
A character that was in the previous season cannot be chosen for the very next season
This is another that is self explanatory but i'll try to go into some detail
if a certain character is chosen for one season he cannot be chosen for the next one, this doesn't mean that he cannot ever be chosen again but must miss out for one season Example: if Ganondorf was in the previous season then that means that he can't be featured in the very next season but he can be featured the season after that
also if a series was in the previous season, this doesn't mean that another character from that series is guaranteed to be featured in the next season Example: If All Might was in season one that doesn't mean another My Hero Academia will be in the next season
Rule 4
No Items
do i really need to explain this one
Rule 5
Custom are allowed
i will go into slight detail about this one
specific custom stages are allowed to be played on but not all are legal basically ones that are similar to legal stages that were already in the game like ones that are basically FD and battlefield but with a slight twist to make it a bit more interesting without changing to much about the stage
Rule 6
Not all official stages are legal
similar to what we just explained, ones that are similar to FD and battlefield like are allowed like smashville and WarioWare Inc. but big wide open stages or moving stages like temple and Dream Land GB are not allowed
Rule 7
FS meter is only on during the regular season and not the playoffs
Basically the Regular season will feature the Final Smash meter but during the playoffs FS meter will be turned off
Rule 8
After the first 8 games players will rematch against the same fighters
Basically after the first 8 games of the regular season pass the fighters featured in that season will fight in the same order as they did before
Rule 9
During the second half of the regular season instead of just one game chosen fighters will play best 2 out of 3 games
Basically the first 8 games will only be one match to see who wins but during the last 8 games of the regular season chosen fighters will see who wins 2 games first wins that weeks match Example: if Dr. Mario is fighting ganon in the first half of the season then they will only have 1 match only but if they fight in the second half 1 of them will have to win 2 games
Rule 10
on game 3 of the second half of the regular season FS meter is turned off
Basically if both fighters win one match during the second half of the regular season then FS meter will be turned off
Rule 11
Hazards are turned off
again i don't think explanation is needed
Rule 12
In the Playoffs instead of playing best 2 out of 3 chosen fighters will play best 3 out of 5
Basically the games required to win in a playoff week are increased to 3 instead of just 2
Rule 13
On game 5 of a standard playoff week the stocks are increased to 5
Basically if both fighters win 2 games in a playoff week then the amount of stocks are increased to 5 instead of just 3
Rule 14
In the Grand CPU Championship instead of playing best 3 out of 5 fighters will play best 6 out of 11
Similar to what we talked about in rule 12 instead of playing best 3 out of 5 fighter will play best 6 out of 11
Rule 15
The grand CPU Championship will only play on final destination, Battlefield, and small battlefield
i shouldn't have to explain this... hopefully
Rule 16
In The Grand CPU Championship stocks will increase to 5
Basically for every game in the championship, fighters will have 5 stocks at the start of every game
Rule 17
If somehow in some way we make it to game 11 in the championship the stocks will increase to 10
if we make to game 11 instead of just having 5 stocks like a normal match in the championship the stocks will increase to 10 whole stocks

Now those are all the rules for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Level 9 CPU League for now atleast please consider checking out the channel in the link below I hope you enjoy the league :D also if you don't want to always type out Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Level 9 CPU League then here is an abreviation for you to use SSBU L9CL and as always any request are welcome at any time

Link to channel

Top Bottom