• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love smash, and want to meet more people through it!

Nengar94

Smash Rookie
I usually try and attend the monthly smash tourneys in my area and that's my main smash community, but I got here and realised I could meet so many new people! So I'm excited to give this a shot and i also like pokemon showdown too, (which is what brought me here) If you want to play showdown or talk about smash let me know! Toon link main btw =)

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Ahh Toon Link my first main, perfect choice my guy. Welcome to SmashBoards

I usually try and attend the monthly smash tourneys in my area and that's my main smash community, but I got here and realised I could meet so many new people! So I'm excited to give this a shot and i also like pokemon showdown too, (which is what brought me here) If you want to play showdown or talk about smash let me know! Toon link main btw =)
Hoooooooooooi!

Welcome to smashboards!

Top Bottom