• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I lose to Little Mac online more often then not

bew

Smash Rookie
Whenever i find a Little Mac online, I always lose.

People always say he trash though, and I keep getting bodied by them.

Im at around 4 mil gsp with the characters I play which are DK, DDD, Olimar, Ice Climbers, and Bowser Jr. mostly.

I know I'm supposed to just get him off stage but its easier said then done.

FalcoBoi

Smash Rookie
If he spams smash attacks find a way to spam back (olimar works well with that) also just camp at the ledge and punish any bad approaches

Gamer Cube

Smash Apprentice
I am a Little Mac main and my friend wins a lot with DeDeDe. It is not much anymore about ledge guarding but more spacing. Don't let him get close to you, or he will win every match. Come in with an attack and be aware of his counter. Keep him in the air and he will lose. I probably shouldn't be giving you advice on beating my main but happy to help.

USAnyan

Smash Cadet
Used to give me trouble too at first. Overall, play bait and punish, camping’s also a major option-what’s he gonna do jump over it with his huge jump?spacing is also big because of his mediocre range.

Don’t quote me on this but I think dk probably has the best shot out of your character choices that you listed.(even tho most characters you listed have some sort of huge advantage over him). His number one combo can put Mac in the air where he’s in absolute disadvantage. (And can easily throw him so far offstage he couldn’t recover If he tried).Not to mention most of his attacks have more range than Macs entire moveset.

Top Bottom