• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I live in PA now

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
The title says it all was trying to quit this dumb ****ing game but sometimes it calls me back lol

But anyway if anybody would like to play with the kid now that I'm in harrisburg pa Area

deff text my phone347-979-5622 (cactus)

:phone:

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm pretty shafted when it comes to smash, kind of always have been.

I live 2 hours from pretty much every where. Living in the boondocks will do that to you I guess. I live in the Johnstown Altoona area. Wish I could meet you Jman.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I'm in Harrisburg area I don't no how close that is but yea lol

Well I guess never mind cactus lmaoo

TheLake

Smash Master
We need to get you to smash with pittsburgh boy

we got other activities you may enjoy as well ;D

we'll take care of ya

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yo, if you ever have a weekend freed up, my friend DJ and I would definitely drive up to play you. We should at least be good enough that we're not totally boring to play. lol I'm a straight-edge nub, but DJ frequently participates in extracurricular activities. >.>

Just lmk.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Not really, but you're closer than anyone else. lol According to Google Maps, I am southwest of you by a little over an hour, and DJ is southwest of me by by 30 min, so about an hour and half of driving if DJ comes and just picks me up on the way, or an hour if I come on my own. The driving looks super easy though. It's just 43 miles on I-83, and everything else are little turns <1 mile apart.

Zerudahime

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty shafted when it comes to smash, kind of always have been.

I live 2 hours from pretty much every where. Living in the boondocks will do that to you i guess. I live in the johnstown altoona area. Wish i could meet you jman.

woah! I live in johnstown

Zerudahime

Smash Apprentice
btw lake, as a melee/brawl/PM zelda main, ive been dying to meet you, and we are only an 1hr20mins away! We should plan something?

we'll take care of ya

TheLake

Smash Master
btw lake, as a melee/brawl/PM zelda main, ive been dying to meet you, and we are only an 1hr20mins away! We should plan something?
Hell yeah!

WE can pick you up jman

bones you and your crew can tag along

we can have a hen hizzy ma doo'z

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

we'll take care of ya
This.
Pittsburgh is really really welcoming and awesome
They adopted me for college n stuff and I adore them ; u ;

Join usssssss

M@v

Subarashii!
We got a few melee players at penn state main which is about an hour away from you if your looking around to play. You should try to come to the melee/brawl tourney in Pittsburgh in November, Carrollfest 3.

Bones0

Smash Legend
We got a few melee players at penn state main which is about an hour away from you if your looking around to play. You should try to come to the melee/brawl tourney in Pittsburgh in November, Carrollfest 3.
Penn State is apparently only 45 minutes from me! This is the correct address, right?

1031 Edgecomb Avenue York, PA 17403

I don't know how I never realized this... Who lives around there? I'd be down to drive any time I'm not busy with school/work.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
nooo, main campus. It's right in the middle of pa in state college, that address is probably a branch campus :(

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
I dont no where that is lol but is it far from where I am?
And when u say carpool doed that mean I can go with u guys?

Bones0

Smash Legend
College Park, MD

Unfortunately I only have 2 seats in my car, but if you have a car, you could drive 1 hour to me, and then we could split gas 3 ways for the rest of the way which is an hour and a half. If my training partner DJ can borrow his parents car he could drive the second half as well. Idk if he can even go yet, but the tourney has 40+ people so it's looking pretty hype.

Thread

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
Damn tgats far I'm not trynna travel that far I been there done I was just looking for more of a free play typw of thing

the real jman

Smash Apprentice
I would if I new where the **** it was and and u say good time does that mean what I think it means

_umbra_

Smash Champion
state college is right in the middle of pa. like an hour from you i think

it means smash and lots of liquor!

Top Bottom