• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I haven't seen any Discord servers for R.O.B. mains yet, so I made one!

r0jo

Smash Rookie
NNID
SubtleTypos
3DS FC
4012-4269-2383
Hey R.O.B. fam,

I've been on the Discord servers for a bit, and I've found some character-specific servers. I haven't found one or heard of any for R.O.B., so I went ahead and made one.

https://discord.gg/0gnK7YdWWDNfQpeT

Above is the temporary invite link, meaning that you'll be kicked from the group upon closing Discord. To receive permanent membership, PM me (SubtleTypos) and I'll provide you with the permanent invite link. The temp membership doesn't expire, but the link for permanent membership expires after 24 hours, so keep that in mind.

For those who haven't heard of it, Discord's a free voice and text chat app made for gamers. It's got support for games like Wow, LoL, DOTA, CSGO, etc. It doesn't really have that for Smash since it's on WiiU and not on PC, but it's still super nifty for discussing the character/matchups/misc, setting up friendlies/sparring/training sessions online, or just talking about whatever among other smashers. It's pretty handy and the mobile app is super nice, so if you'd want to give it a shot, please feel free to try it out!

Thanks fam!

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
I just got on it and I really like discord. It's basically an IRC with a fancy UI and voice chat. It also has a web app so you don't need to install anything.

LostVanadis

Smash Rookie
I'm a ROB player from germany and would like to join the Discord group.
R0jo's last activity was in December, so is there a other way I can join?

Top Bottom