• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have problem with my PS2 memory card.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
When I want to select the memory card by pressing X, nothing happens. But it's real memory card : I managed to save my Kingdom Hearts data on it. But I can't enter the memory of the memory card ? Is it normal ? I'm not familiar with the PS2. Also, I can't enter the configuration menu of the PS2.

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Wish I could help, but is this website the best place to talk about a PS2. This is Smashboards. since smash=Nintendo there aren’t going to be too many people who can help you/see this post in the first place. I recommend yahoo or ask.com tbh.
P.s sorry if I sound rude but I’m just trying to help

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could help, but is this website the best place to talk about a PS2. This is Smashboards. since smash=Nintendo there aren’t going to be too many people who can help you/see this post in the first place. I recommend yahoo or ask.com tbh.
P.s sorry if I sound rude but I’m just trying to help
YeahI know, but I saw threads for Sony hardware, so I thought that some people would help me.

Top Bottom