• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have been challenged to a duel, need your help.

DSP

Smash Apprentice
Pick Falcon.
Keep using his Up-B.
With every connecting Up-B, sit a little closer to her, casting meaningful glances at her. Also, keep breathing heavier with each Up-B.
You might want to skip showering for a few days before that, to ensure the full effect.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Lol it's like all of you have simply decided that Wi sucks a** just because she uses Kirby. Much of the advice given in this thread is damned useless if Wi turns out to be somewhat decent.
Yeah but the thing is, he said that he doesn't have a lot of time to practice or train.

He's never gonna get enough tech skill in time vs. a good opponent.

So noob tactics only. :troll:

Zoler

Smash Ace
Strat1: Pick luigi, wavedash dsmash, win.

Strat2: Pick peach, dashattack and dsmash, win.

Strat3: Pick Marth, fsmash, win.

Strat4: Pick sheik, win.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Your friends are setting you up for a blind date.
Everybody has it all wrong except for this guy.
I'm arguably one of the more knowledgeable players in my county, and here's a flexible stepbystep to get you thru:

1. Choose marth and play for real.

2. If you feel like you are for sure going to win, let her make a comeback.

3. Rage at her for using Kriby, the cheapest character in the smash series.

4. Challenge her to a Kriby ditto to show her "how easy it is". Make sure to suck her with B to steal her abilities, then ask her "Have you seen this??" ->taunt and throw the star away.

5. She is probably going to **** you in the ditto.

6. Plug pull and leave your dorm to let her think about what she's done.

You can take it from here. Good luck, this sounds like a fun occasion.

by far the best posts in this thread

RAVENx08

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-1489-8514
u want to beat kirby in melee.... play marth and just be mean btw how did it go?

Codi

Smash Ace
Since you like to spam C-stick go peach..spam down smash and kirby instantaneously does not have any way of touching your character lmfao

FoulQ

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone. Recently I was searching the internet and found that I had posted this. I really have no idea why I gave no updates on what happened.
However, I have a vague memory that I completely wrecked her 3 stock to nothing multiple times. I even was picking random characters at one point.

Afterwards, because I was basically incel at the time and so terrible with women, I ended up just reveling in my victory and never talking to her or her friends ever again. Any social gains that I could have made were completely squandered by my interest in securing a video game victory, and after the duel, I probably was inebriated to some extent and that was the end of my interactions with Wi and her friends. But at the time, I was victorious in the video game, and that was more than enough reward for the simple-minded brain of my youth.

To this day, ten years later, I continue to be the King of Scrubs, whipping out c-stick Fsmash on any who dare to oppose me.

However, I did move to China and speak fluent Chinese now. So my interactions with Wi were the beginning of something much more.

Greatest thread necro of all time.

Thank you all for the advice, if any of you are still alive.

Top Bottom