• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have an Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I've been on this site for a while. Some of you may know me, mostly as Z'zgashi, and some of you may not. While I've been around in a lot of different areas, I know I've never really been much of an open person, so I'm going to try and change that.

Now, with that said, here's what this is all about, I'm in a relationship with Seagull, and am now pregnant! I've known for a week or two now, and have NO IDEA if it's a boy or a girl yet, but I personally hope it's a boy! ;3

And for all of you wondering, yes I am actually a girl (otherwise how could I be pregnant lol).

冗談だ!私は本当に妊娠していないです。私も女の子ではない。私はただ普通の男だ。とにかく、幸せな10,000台目のポスト!私がここに持っていた、と私は願ってすべての偉大な時代のためのサイトで皆さんのすべてのおかげでトン以上が存在します!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
冗談だ!私は本当に妊娠していないです。私も女の子ではない。私はただ普通の男だ。とにかく、幸せな10,000台目のポスト!私がここに持っていた、と私は願ってすべての偉大な時代のためのサイトで皆さんのすべてのおかげでトン以上が存在します!

Just kidding! I am not really pregnant. I'm not even a girl. I'm just a regular guy. Anyway, happy 10, 000 units the first post! I've had here, and I there are tons or more, thanks to all of you a great site for all the times I hope!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just kidding! I am not really pregnant. I'm not even a girl. I'm just a regular guy. Anyway, happy 10, 000 units the first post! I've had here, and I there are tons or more, thanks to all of you a great site for all the times I hope!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow who do I kill first?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well now that you've all been bayoneted, maybe you should remember this is the Pool Room and not the Disco Room, and neither is it the Pony thread.

Thank you and have a good day.

[yt]F9gsRBsM4yw[/yt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom