• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate ultimate but...

SpaceCowboy35

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
SPAC#649
This character is sick, I love playing him so much. His neutral feels like a traditional 2d fighter with complex footsies absent in ultimate (and to be fair the majority of the smash games). He is so sick and I love playing him

NNID
Megamanxtreme247
3DS FC
0233-0693-2297
Switch FC
1389-8562-4404
This character is sick, I love playing him so much. His neutral feels like a traditional 2d fighter with complex footsies absent in ultimate (and to be fair the majority of the smash games). He is so sick and I love playing him
Glad you like terry, but WHY in the serious name of GAMING do you hate ultimate? Just curious

GhostM

Phantom
Idk it's pretty fast, and the movement seems pretty damn good to me.
I think you're just one of those chosen few who's a melee fanatic
That doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s a Melee fanatic. He probably prefers other titles like Smash 4, or even Smash 64 over Ultimate. Then again he could prefer Melee over Ultimate, and I don’t see an issue with that.

It’s not a bad thing if you don’t enjoy playing Ultimate, but as long as you respect another community who prefers another Smash title, then your differences in taste shouldn’t be an issue. Then again there are people who like to say controversial things towards another Smash community just to make them react for attention, and that’s not okay.

Top Bottom