• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate people.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Stop posting until you have an idea of what you're trying to say.

Animals don't TORTURE other animals.

Animals don't kill for reasons other then territory, food or mates.

You shouldn't post random bull**** about trying to sound smart and make an analogy that DOESN'T work.

Don't try to lessen a horrid act with your bull****
Actually, Dolphins have been known to kill for no reason and on large scales (porpoises in particular), and some other animals will commit infanticide as well.

http://www.txtwriter.com/Onscience/Articles/Flipper.html
http://www.fishingnj.org/artdolphagress.htm
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...BC0A964948260&sec=health&spon=&pagewanted=all

I don't think he means (the guy you quoted) to play down the situation.

antimatter

Smash Lord
does that make it right? no. stop arguing a battle that makes you look like a complete tool.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I don't think this is the appropriate place to discuss that topic anyway; We're getting off topic...

I should stop.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
Not a surprise...

People suck. While people can do great things, they can also ruin people's lives...

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Animals don't TORTURE other animals.

Animals don't kill for reasons other then territory, food or mates.
There are actually a number of examples where that's not true, but like Quilt said, this thread is not the place to discuss them.

Point is, humans are not like other animals. I hope the people responsible are never released from prison.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
I refused to read the entire article (far too disturbing), but I get the gist of it. That's absolutely sick and twisted what these people did.

It's sad to know the lengths of human cruelty, even in this day and age. They can all burn in hell.

...and people wonder why I don't want to study law.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
This and the Junko Furuta murder are two of the most twisted things ever done by humankind. I want the people behind this to rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, its times like this that I wish I was for capital punishment... If the Death Penalty was worse than a prick in the arm I would be all for it...

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Horrible but not worst. These kinds of cases of truly evil. There was a woman in Brazil sent to a prison cell with 120 men. She was endlessly ***** without rest for a few months(literally, they wouldn't even lay off during her sleep!). This is purely evil.

Always and Never

Smash Rookie
Horrible but not worst. These kinds of cases of truly evil. There was a woman in Brazil sent to a prison cell with 120 men. She was endlessly ***** without rest for a few months(literally, they wouldn't even lay off during her sleep!). This is purely evil.
Well, I was thinking dropping of the A-Bomb was sort of evil. I mean, instead of just onep person dieing, thousands did.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone seen "The Girl Next Door?" It reminds me of this story alot.

If you couldn't stomach the news article - don't watch the movie.

Note: "Girl Next Door" and "The Girl Next Door" are two COMPLETELY different movies. Don't mistake one for the other - you will be unpleasantly disgusted.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0830558/

MuBa

Smash Lord
Well as a Muslim, I believe these guys won't get away with what they've done in the Afterlife. If you think what they did is disturbing oooooh wait till they enter hell. They're going to wish they were never born.

Well as the old saying goes: "What goes around comes around."

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Sounds like the only mentally ******** ones are the ones going to jail. I hope they live a long, hell filled, ****ty life because people like that don't deserve to escape through death.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
I am completely dumbfounded by how it's possible to even bring yourself to do something like that to someone. I can't even imagine what it could possibly be like to be in proximity to that happening. Just the thought of what it must've been like to be around it is enough to make me want to shower.

I will say though, about the whole animals thing. It seems to me that the more intelligent an animal the more likely they are of being capable of really sick stuff. See dolphins killing for apparantly the hell of it and chimps ganging up on other individual chimps and beating them to death.

But anyway. There's usually some kind of motivation for doing things. I just don't see what it could possibly be in this case, or how that motivation could outweigh the absoloute vileness of it.

Top Bottom