• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate kids (brawl related)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Let kids be kids, as Xonar says. We are were all stupid and naive, and it is even harder with the kids now with the internet and all. Kids are getting much too cocky these days. They have easy access to so much stuff that they are not even supposed to be dealing with. I love kids, but they make me not love them sometimes. <---Understatement.

IxxI

Smash Fence
you should have challenged him to a life or death match right there in best buy.

lol a cage drops around you two with wiimote accessories instead of chainsaws and **** and you both brawl a brawl with so much on the line, with best buy employees yelling "TWO MAN ENTER ONE MAN LEAVE" and an Asian casual shopper who yells "YOU MUST RECOVER." And after you win, tina turner sings a song about thunderdome.

at least the world would be +1 intelligence due to the absence of that one n00b
Wow....

Edit: I love fighting kids. They think they're really good at this game, but you completely **** them XD

EDIT EDIT: Annoying kids like this is wayyyyy more fun in melee.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I'm 15, i went and played against my friend (also 15) on brawl, he boasted how he was really good and never lsot an online match, I was like "yeah sure..." and completely owned him, about hlaf the time he ended up killing himself, e.g. captain falcon forward b, i jsut sidestep and he gets himself killed.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
i once saw a kid playin sonic riders and he was all like "i have the game ive been playing for a month" i hated sonic riders so i played him anyways....and i beat him. i shut his **** mouth.

and i hate kids...period.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I always feel sorry for people that I destroy in this game. If they don't say anything, I try to lie and say, "you're not bad, man," but it always feels forced. I kind of appreciate it if they still think they're hot **** afterwords, because I don't have to lie. Then I can just laugh at them, because they think they're good when they really aren't.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
So much child hate. You have to admit, there are only very few kids that ARENT a pain. I can't really dislike them when we have all been there, though I have stated earlier that kids these days are alot worse way back when (that is if you are old like me).

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I was that kid....
I was going easy on u.brawl me today and I will go hard on u.Im actually really good
:094:

Denzi

Smash Master
I always feel sorry for people that I destroy in this game. If they don't say anything, I try to lie and say, "you're not bad, man," but it always feels forced. I kind of appreciate it if they still think they're hot **** afterwords, because I don't have to lie. Then I can just laugh at them, because they think they're good when they really aren't.
^This. Seriously, that's exactly how I feel.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the bratty child experience. Makes you really tempted to strangle them with the wiichucks.

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
Better than the bratty, stuck up, loser teens (or even worse, 20+) that make up the majority of the members here. These boards really opened my eyes to what idiots will do over a video game.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
In order to settle this whole thing, repeat after me:

"I hate everyone."

That way, we are sure to catch what we REALLY despise.

Take it from me, it really isnt the kids we should be hating. It is more their parents for phailing to raise them with some self-control.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I bet when you were a kid you thought you were good in something, but you were to naieve to realise you sucked, looking back you will recognize this.
If kids think they're good in brawl, let them win a few times, be social. I hear that people often prefer playing to win then playing for fun, because winning is fun, well how much is winning from a little kid fun? Hurting their feelings (oh comon at that age it's easy to feel assaulted) and now you know that you can beat little children? Great.
I have fun in seeing a smile on a kids face when he beats me, rather then seeing him turn white after I 3stock him.

If you hold a grudge against a kid you can't call yourself an adult.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing a method you could use regarding letting the kid win, is to use a character you don't normally use, let him win the first couple of rounds, then be serious or something with your main(s) afterwards?

jokey665

Smash Ace
I'm guessing a method you could use regarding letting the kid win, is to use a character you don't normally use, let him win the first couple of rounds, then be serious or something with your main(s) afterwards?
I played a kid in the first round of a tournament a while ago, and used my main game 1 because, hey, he could have been good. I 3 stocked him, then switched to ganondorf for game 2. I still beat him but at least I died twice. :þ

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
Those guys deserve to go to hell (Well maybe not). I get over it by laughing at all of their excuses and tell them how crap there excuses are. That shuts them up pretty badly.

PCHU

Smash Lord
You are wicked.

No, no, no! Not "wicked" as in "cool" or something. You're wicked like this:

WIN PICTURE IS WIN.

That aside....
Why can't we all just get along?
Simple: There are people called "freaks", AKA n00bs.
These "n00bs" play horribly, yet talk of themselves as if they're something to brag about.
Anytime they lose, they usually bring their "pride" back up with things called "johns".
Most of these "n00bs" are children, simply because most kids these days lack discipline.
Unfortunately, there are older people who are n00bs as well.

So, how about we just let n00bs be n00bs?
Say nothing to them, and eventually, they'll find that their trash talk is useless.
They'll either learn from your silence or wallow in sorrow.
And then again, there are those who will keep on yelling.
But stay silent and be brave; hope will come in about 5 minutes.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
Boastful Type (AKA Kiddie's Group) – this type are generally kids (>12 mostly) they boast how they are really skilled and are better than anyone in the world (or along the same lines) although they say this, they can’t produce the results and become agitated and persistent till they beat you, when they do; they claim along the lines of “AHAHAHAHA you *bleep* n00b, you got owned! You piece of *bleep*”
This will happen after about 10-20 rounds of playing the same person since you may have lost the will to play against them because of the low skill level, or you have more important matters to attend to.

(from here - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226828)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
WIN PICTURE IS WIN.

That aside....
Why can't we all just get along?
Simple: There are people called "freaks", AKA n00bs.
These "n00bs" play horribly, yet talk of themselves as if they're something to brag about.
Anytime they lose, they usually bring their "pride" back up with things called "johns".
Most of these "n00bs" are children, simply because most kids these days lack discipline.
Unfortunately, there are older people who are n00bs as well.

So, how about we just let n00bs be n00bs?
Say nothing to them, and eventually, they'll find that their trash talk is useless.
They'll either learn from your silence or wallow in sorrow.
And then again, there are those who will keep on yelling.
But stay silent and be brave; hope will come in about 5 minutes.
Eh, there's the cases where they'll NEVER stop. That's when you, in real life, shove em into a locker >=)

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Normal people are unaware at actual depth in Brawl and the big skill gap between casual players and the analytical competitive ones.

Of course, everyone can agree the depth and skill gap was not nearly as large as in Melee, it still exists in Brawl- and its surprising to realize just how big it is.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol, people are still posting here?

Normal people are unaware at actual depth in Brawl and the big skill gap between casual players and the analytical competitive ones.

Of course, everyone can agree the depth and skill gap was not nearly as large as in Melee, it still exists in Brawl- and its surprising to realize just how big it is.

Yes, I agree with you. I have been suprised lately on the gaps between people. For a long time I thought it wasnt there. :embarrass

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, I'll try not to be wicked in a wicked type of way. But surely what they're doing (ruining the fun out of brawl) is more wicked than saying they should go to hell?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I bet when you were a kid you thought you were good in something, but you were to naieve to realise you sucked, looking back you will recognize this.
If kids think they're good in brawl, let them win a few times, be social. I hear that people often prefer playing to win then playing for fun, because winning is fun, well how much is winning from a little kid fun? Hurting their feelings (oh comon at that age it's easy to feel assaulted) and now you know that you can beat little children? Great.
I have fun in seeing a smile on a kids face when he beats me, rather then seeing him turn white after I 3stock him.

If you hold a grudge against a kid you can't call yourself an adult.
I once played a kid a few months ago, I beat him a lot, so I let him win a match, now everytime he sees me, and reminds me of that one win,a nd boasts to everyone about how amazing he is, to my friends, family members, other brawl players, so actually I'll stick to beating people who aren't as good as me.

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
It's a kid. Do you actually expect a little timid child shyly saying, "Good match...please help me improve..." or some kinda prodigy?

I don't know about you guys, but I don't mind kids, yeah they could be immature at times (HELLO they're kids), but let them have their fun when they're still young. :)

Top Bottom