• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got my Raphnet v3!!!!

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
I just bought my Raphnet V3 with a Nintendo 64 Controller and I have the Console along with a copy of Smash 64, I'm waiting for them in the mail!!! I'm so excited, I'll on Netplay. And will be on Smashboards more often. I might be on the Discord sometimes, And I'm ranked #1 on Smashladder lol. My gamer tags are r2salz, freekazoid and Roy and I live in DC. I might go to the Cave Monthly's in NoVA or the Baltimore Monthly's, If I come out I'll contact via the Facebook groups. I'm so excited!!!

I got too excited lol

Last edited by a moderator:

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
Thanks caneut!

And I got a console and a copy of SSB!!!!!!

console practice is what makes the difference! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzle

Smash Cadet
My gamer tags are r2salz, freekazoid and Roy and I live in DC. I might go to the Cave Monthly's in NoVA or the Baltimore Monthly's
idk if baltimore does monthlies. They have weeklies on Wednesday nights, NoVA has weeklies at the Cave every Thursday night and GMU Friday nights (I think only the next two weeks, then they're done until next semester starts). The next Northern VA monthly is next Saturday, November 19th.

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
idk if baltimore does monthlies. They have weeklies on Wednesday nights, NoVA has weeklies at the Cave every Thursday night and GMU Friday nights (I think only the next two weeks, then they're done until next semester starts). The next Northern VA monthly is next Saturday, November 19th.
Bitchin'

Top Bottom