• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I found out that flying turtles have no soul falco players will Be uber P***ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Ok I sometimes COMBO ITEMS like I will hit an item that can be hit of course.

Flying turtles can be spiked and go stiaght up from a shine from falco what are you thinking? I spend like 20 minutes trying to pilar flying turtles and some reason it's impossible like you can shine jump dair and dair goes right through them I,ve tryed everything even shine shine(not JC shines). I,ve even started doing ken combos on them which I kindof of did. but didn't work 100%. The closest thing to a legit turtle combo is to ride there shells like be falcon jump up nair bounce on the shell nair again bounce on their shell again.

Right now I would love to figure out a way around this or Try to combo other item like things like bears and zomblies and stuff. So if someone has an AR could they try to see if you can combo a bear lol pillaring a polar bear.

also nair nair nair nair as fox is a super legit combo on mr.saturn

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Ok I sometimes COMBO ITEMS like I will hit an item that can be hit of course.

Flying turtles can be spiked and go stiaght up from a shine from falco what are you thinking? I spend like 20 minutes trying to pilar flying turtles and some reason it's impossible like you can shine jump dair and dair goes right through them I,ve tryed everything even shine shine(not JC shines). I,ve even started doing ken combos on them which I kindof of did. but didn't work 100%. The closest thing to a legit turtle combo is to ride there shells like be falcon jump up nair bounce on the shell nair again bounce on their shell again.

Right now I would love to figure out a way around this or Try to combo other item like things like bears and zomblies and stuff. So if someone has an AR could they try to see if you can combo a bear lol pillaring a polar bear.

also nair nair nair nair as fox is a super legit combo on mr.saturn
I don't think anyone cares.

Why do you post stuff like this?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No one cares that you can't pillar turtles? That kindof of world do I live in? the freakin turtles have really bad di and you can just see the dair hitting them and it doesn't they get freakin inv frames or something.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
What happened to MELEE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! quoted from power thrist ver melee 2 or whatever.

I should try to pillar polar bears next

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I feel like a car made of knees. If you you don't WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Play melee today srcubs will be like dair and you'll like F*** you and wall tech in to a warlock punch because your too good for normal advanced techs go with the sure thing and play SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE!!! (not brawl but 64 is way to legit)

:)

yeah what esle can a try to combo item wise?

I feel like a car made of knees. If you you don't WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Play melee today srcubs will be like dair and you'll like F*** you and wall tech in to a warlock punch because your too good for normal advanced techs go with the sure thing and play SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE!!! (not brawl but 64 is way to legit)

:)

yeah what esle can a try to combo item wise?
I'm going to sig that at the start of 2010 when the R.I.P. Nes n00b stuff has died down enough (I'm sorry, that might have been a mean pun). But we should appreciate those who are alive right now as well.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It's cool as long as you didn't make fun of him or HIs death there have been many cases where people make fun of death like family guy.

Yeah i,ve said some pretty epic stuff but really if you want to say epic stuff that people will be like OOOhh about you shouldn't even try just let it flow like art or a falcon combo it's nature to be awesome that or i,m just awesome I don't know but yeah this may also be siged.

hey you should check out some of the stuff i,ve said in the pichu boards like I once said pichu's mindgames are worse than veitnam or something like that.

any body know some good mr. saturn combos?

X1-12

Smash Champion
also, interestingly enough, bouncing on the top of a green shell then shining is the only way i can find of shining whilst moving upwards. (not really sure why that could ever be usefull)

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
A car made of knees would be epic why say it like it's a bad thing? Just imagine running some ****er down and sweetspotting them Falcon style?

`DNS`

Smash Lord
it took me a while to understand what you meant by 'flying turtles'

i thought maybe the big one on great bay
or G&W's bair
then i was all like ohhhhh

i think they have 'super armor' while flying, like yoshi's double jump

`DNS`

Smash Lord
yeah those ones stay up for a few hits
if you mess up you'll get hit by them

maybe the like-likes and re-deads in that one level too

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It should be called broken hammers smash cause they will break some F***in hammers over your D*** head. All I know is the ice climbers should have their own name for their down-smash cause it's that sexy

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Pillaring ReDeads sounds like fun. Must go try!

Have you tried Shine Spiking the turtles? Or does that only take away their wings?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
also, interestingly enough, bouncing on the top of a green shell then shining is the only way i can find of shining whilst moving upwards. (not really sure why that could ever be usefull)
If item tourneys ever come back, this is a tech to remember.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
They can probably only be hit once when they're in the air. Or you can't hit them when they're in hitstun? One of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom