• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I fight for a competitive e-sports community that is more sportsmanlike and ethical, regardless of frustration, rivalry, and how funny rages are

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
I would like to bring into play the attitude of many professional players in Smash. Yes it's funny, indeed very funny, to see rage quits and several other types of reaction of players in the competitive scenario. And their feeling is understandable from the point of view that it is a competition. However, since even in other sports these attitudes are not desirable, and as a Smash player, I would like to start this diction in a proper forum for this. We players and smash players could strive for the change of scenery so that there will be attitudes considered more sporting. Tighten the hand of the openent at the end of the competition, wait before, think about the lines between celebration and mockups considered more sportsmen and offenses. I will stop writing and wait for the reactions to see what I have to explain myself better, whether it be the situation, the me, or the positions.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't call the rage quits funny. Embarrasing fits better. Anyways, I don't see a problem with what you're saying. Players should always act civilized in a sport event.

Last edited:

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't call the rage quits funny. Embarrasing fits better. Anyways, I don't see a problem with what you're saying. Players should always act civilized in a sport event.
Thank you for understand. I believe that the pro game community, whether Smash or not, should behave more appropriately, even with all the competition and tension involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom