• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I feel lonely and disliked

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Link to original post: I feel lonely and disliked

Well recently my friend on SWF(not going to say his name) now doesn't speak to me because I joked with him. Alot of people joke with me and once I joked that he was spamming. He got mad and so i just played along and said it was a joke. He was still mad and so i said sorry and he doesn't listen. So I pm him something and i ask him if he read it. He says no im not going to read cap spam. And so I just give up on one of the only people that liked me on SWF. I know alot of people dont like me because once I was on a xat and pretended not to be me and be someone else. They talked about the real me and said some hurtful things. Even when i was there alot of people did it anyways. I just want a friend,even IRL I have this problem.I dont joke alot but people still dont talk to me. So I'm really lonely and just want someone to be there for me. And if you're out there "friend that i mentioned in the first sentence" I'm sorry and it was wrong to joke like that.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If he's not willing to forgive you over something so childish and pointless then I see no point in trying to be friends with him.

There are lots of people here on this site. Find someone else worth your time instead of wasting it on someone that doesn't matter.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Uh....thanks for all the help everyone. This will help me now and in the future.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm sure quite a few people have felt the same way as you before.

That said.
There are tons of people on this site. Pretending to be someone you're not can be fun and make you feel better, but it can come back and kick you in the ***. *coughkothcough*

So yeah.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm sure quite a few people have felt the same way as you before.

That said.
There are tons of people on this site. Pretending to be someone you're not can be fun and make you feel better, but it can come back and kick you in the ***. *coughkothcough*

So yeah.
I was thinking the same thing lol

benhaider

Smash Rookie
Yai..if you feel you have insulted some one..or you have done something wrong with some one..then all you need is one serious appoligy...and i m sure you will find friends again...:)

Well people forgive i've racistly insulted someone by mistake before and they got over. PM him something funny.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
1. Start hearing voices in your head
1½. Learn to somewhat control when they appear.
2. Develop them over time into well-refined personalities (not persons, just personalities)
3. Don't feel lonely because you have company wherever you go.
(4. ???
5. Get an identity crisis)

Worked for me.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
You probably didn't joke about that insult, but you didn't intend for it to be harmful. I feel sorry for people insulting you behind your back, but it's the internet. Happens to me too, but I deal with it. Look at the positives, you still have a numerous friends on here. (like me :3)

pony of endless death

Smash Rookie
Joking should only be done with alt accounts.. <_< ... >_> .... l__l

But here's some good advice. I'm 19 and have normal friends. But here's the thing: everyone feels isolated and alone. Having millions of close friends and hanging out with people doesn't change that. If you don't want to feel alone, maybe being human is a bad idea.

I feel that God is always with me and that's why I don't feel as alone (this is my own personal belief, not starting a religion argument or debate; there's no debate anyway). In addition to that, I've dealt with isolation by becoming comfortable with myself. At one point, I couldn't even stand being alone with myself because I was so insecure and confused. I realized several years ago that I was a selfish and weak person. I realize that I still am today, but now I have the strength to look into my soul and realize that I am, at the same time, strong. Even though my parents sucked and screwed up my life, I forgave them for it; even though my friends seem to disapear when I need them, I forgive them and understand that they feel lonely and unsure, just like me. I'm a runner and and athlete, but this doesn't define me. I play smash, but if I stopped playing, I would still have an identity. I find that identity in the truth I've found in Jesus.

That's how I do it. Everyone feels alone, and everyone wants good friends. Keep your head up man.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Who needs enemies when you have friends that won't even forgive the little stuff? Everyone gets down sometimes. Don't let life's lows bug you too much. Dwell instead on the nicer things in life and don't stress too much about stuff you can't change. Take it one day at a time.... :)

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority

But here's some good advice. I'm 19 and have normal friends. But here's the thing: everyone feels isolated and alone. Having millions of close friends and hanging out with people doesn't change that. If you don't want to feel alone, maybe being human is a bad idea.

I feel that God is always with me and that's why I don't feel as alone (this is my own personal belief, not starting a religion argument or debate; there's no debate anyway). In addition to that, I've dealt with isolation by becoming comfortable with myself. At one point, I couldn't even stand being alone with myself because I was so insecure and confused. I realized several years ago that I was a selfish and weak person. I realize that I still am today, but now I have the strength to look into my soul and realize that I am, at the same time, strong. Even though my parents sucked and screwed up my life, I forgave them for it; even though my friends seem to disapear when I need them, I forgive them and understand that they feel lonely and unsure, just like me. I'm a runner and and athlete, but this doesn't define me. I play smash, but if I stopped playing, I would still have an identity. I find that identity in the truth I've found in Jesus.

That's how I do it. Everyone feels alone, and everyone wants good friends. Keep your head up man.
TL;DR;
Be a Christian or be lonely.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team

§witch

Smash Lord

You heard it here first folks: all humans feel alone, especially the ones who have a lot of friends.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Everybody's pretty much said what was needed to say. But I'd like to say that online friends should not be of major importance. I know that many people over here disagrees but it's true. You shouldn't take it too seriously, try real life. Even though it's hard, you're better worrying about your RL social life than the internet one. Because they'll be the one you're gonna get a beer with, coffee, a walk, a man-to-man discussion about women in front of the ocean. They'll be the ones that will truly make you feel a tad bit better when you'll be heartbroken. I'm not saying that all of them will be. But relationships are always better when you can actually do stuff with the other.

That guy, I don't know if you've done wrong, but he doesn't deserve so much attention. Just get over it and try looking it at a larger scale.

Sure, you'll be deceived. Used, manipulated. But it's at those moments that you'll know who's there for you and who's not.

Top Bottom