• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Double Dair you: A Ganon Compilation Vid in 2011 by Z1GMA

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Hey, guys.
I've been lazy as hell having a Brawl Break, but I finally decided to put together my 2'nd and most likey last SSBB CV.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7ujzcfbKA
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Verm, especially, will laugh his *** off during a certain part. :awesome:

Hope ya'll enjoy it :)
<3 Love / Z1G

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
This was fantastic Z1G, for some reason I thought you stopped playing.

I really like your edgeguarding, you're probably the most spike-heavy Dorf offstage, which is awesome, Dair's too good.

Your gerudo chases were great. I especially liked when you followed up with Fair... I've really been pushing that move's use, it's such a powerful tool.

You're also really good at baiting into warlock punch... those clips were pretty hilarious.

My one criticism is that you don't use enough dash attack, like ever. IMO it's Ganon's best move, and one of the best moves in the game. Your game seems almost entirely dependent on reads, which is great for a Ganondorf, but you shouldn't rob yourself of one of the only moves that actually allows Ganon to punish like a normal character can. Use dash attack OoS, use it to punish landings and poor spacing, use it to kill... I can say from experience that only saving it for a kill move is a lot worse than using it freely, because dash attack has frame data that most other moves in his moveset simply can't compare to.

Great stuff Z1GMA, I want to see more stuff from you, even if this was your last combo video. EuropeanDorfs too good.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Thx, DLA <3

Yeah, I love Gerudo -> Fair Chase.
Not the least because the power almost doubles due to their away-DI ;D

I do use DA alot. It's just that I ain't got that many sexy clips with it :p

But the point still stands - I should probably use it more than I currently do.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Seeing this in my subbox on youtube made me decide to come back. It's just that good.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Also I showed this to a friend of mine who fancies himself a Ganon main. He was always better than me and he even said he wasn't worthy of watching it.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Dying to see this, Z1g. I'm on the road moving, so the internet in these motels suck. For some reason, they can't load YT videos.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Finally got a chance to watch, Z1g. I died of joy at the Fatality part. Really nice job on it, and the reads were awesome.

Top Bottom