• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't wanna be that guy butttttttttttttttt......

RaVenSSB

Smash Rookie
I will be sticking to my main but I am absolutely going to be playing Joker my reason is that I haven't been able to play Persona 5 but I am a big fan of Persona 3. I am such a fan the my 3rd tattoo (I only have 3) Is a Persona 3 clock in relation to the Dark Hour theme. I wanted to know some of the reasons everyone was excited or interested in Joker.

TheLightningYu

Smash Rookie
Well for more Reason than one. At First: For me personally Persona 5 is one of the best JRPGs of the century, if not of all time... and Joker is one of the coolest Characters out there... I'm normally more the Detective Type, but this (Gentlemen)-Thief was amazing.
Secondly: I get into this Series with Melee without knowing most of the IP's Nintendo offered. Until i played Melee i never new about Zelda, Metroid and such.. except from Pokemon, Kirby and Wario at the Gameboy i was pretty fresh, so for me in my Perspective, Super Smash Bros isn't only a great Crossover for People who know and love Nintendo, it's also a perfect Game for Newcomers which never get into the touch of this Games and than have the chance to meet this Legendary Characters and get them interested in their Main-Games. So to acknowledge (maybe for marketing-reason, maybe for truly honoring the series - idk what the reason for Nintendo is) Persona 5 and honor it by giving us Characters, Stage and Music (and the Score is amazing), to see that some even might get interested in this Game, excites me... and as much as i'd love to see another Zelda-Character and still hope for Rex & Pyra... if they Honor with the DLC's Characters like this, i'm all up for it!

Top Bottom