• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Don't Make It Rain. I Make It THUNDERSTORM! My Ganon Combo Video

MBmoney

Smash Cadet
Check it out. Sorry that the quality isn't the best. Its as good quality as I can record in. I'd appreciate all the feedback I can get. Also I am going to be working on another combo video for my true main so if anyone here would be willing to help me with recording the videos in high quality contact me please. Thanks and enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m7HL6fCS-A

B!squick

Smash Master
Could your opponents have been more terrible? CPUs would have put up a much better and believable fight. :/ You're were pretty legit though, don't get me wrong, but most of those people played like they were half asleep.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
The first half of the vid seemed to consist of clips from your early time with Brawl.
It got better through out the end, though.

MBmoney

Smash Cadet
The first half of the vid seemed to consist of clips from your early time with Brawl.
It got better through out the end, though.
Thats exactly right, lol. The first half was mostly my older clips with a few recent ones but for the most part the 2nd half was recent matches.

Could your opponents have been more terrible? CPUs would have put up a much better and believable fight. :/ You're were pretty legit though, don't get me wrong, but most of those people played like they were half asleep.
That has to do with the fact that I don't main Ganon. I 2nd him but I don't main him and so most of the matches I used him in were friendlies which should explain why some of the people didn't seem to great (as they most likely weren't using their mains either due to it being friendlies). There were a couple serious matches in there like the clips against Sazmotaz's shiek (one of the top shieks on AiB and a supposedly 95-5 match-up against Ganon).

If I can find someone to record in good quality for me I will make my DK combo vid and those matches are of me being top players using their mains.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Lol at Jaydeth, regardless of his opponents. combo video's are suppose to show cool stuff someone did on their opponent, because their Opponent made a mistake or was playing terrible. your not really going to see "good" opponents in a combo video.

some good stuff in their. Keep up the work.

Obzidian

Smash Rookie
Lol at Jaydeth, regardless of his opponents. combo video's are suppose to show cool stuff someone did on their opponent, because their Opponent made a mistake or was playing terrible. your not really going to see "good" opponents in a combo video.

some good stuff in their. Keep up the work.
100% agreed. I loved the vid, keep up the good work. The Slow-mo moments are really nice. Maybe we could brawl sometime :)

GreenFox

Smash Ace
This video leaves me thinking Gannon isn't completely useless like I thought before

MBmoney

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the good feedback. Also I'd be happy to play some of you guys and show that my Ganon is legit and that the opponents aren't just ****ty. I learned Ganon from playing Kosk for hours almost everyday until his brawl stopped working (though lots of what I do now as Ganon I learned on my own). I'd really like to prove myself to the other ganons on here.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
The double Ganon HRC was epic. Makes me wonder what the world record is.

Top Bottom