• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't see the 3D Model element in BrawlCrate

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0687-0844-4885
OK, I want to see some 3D models from Fighters, and Items in BrawlCrate, but, the 3D model preview hasn't shown here, because, I have an error log:

I have the graphics card Intel(R) Q45/43 Express Chipset, and I guess this Graphic Card isn't compatible with BrawlCrate. So, I guess any NVIDIA graphics cards are reccomended to use in BrawlCrate to see the 3D Models right?

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Have you tried with other Brawlbox and Brawlcrate versions, to see if it's that particular Brawlcrate version causing the issue, or if it's your system? Because if another Brawlbox version works, that means it's a bug that can be submitted to Sooper, and if it's your system, that's something not as fixable, where you'll have to do stuff with your drivers and/or graphics card to fix it

Top Bottom