• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't find a good Brawl ISO. Help?

Okay, so hear me out, my ******. I'm looking for an ISO of Brawl so I can start modding it, I mean, I've got everything else, but I just can't grasp onto a good iSO. Even on sites where I can reliably get iSOs of other games on the Wii, the only thing I got for SSBB was actually a CISO file, or something like that, which wouldn't run in Dolphin.

So, where can I find a Brawl iSO? Don't actually provide a download link, of course (cause that ****'s ILLEGAL, and the last thing I want to do is go to the big house for trying to mod a game), just, like, tell me a website where I can find one or something like that. Thanks in advance.

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
With the actual disc, you can rip it yourself from the Wii; CleanRip can definitely do it, but it can get buggy. I've heard USB Loader GX is much better for ripping it, but I haven't tried it yet; planning on it, though :)

Top Bottom