• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am searching for a bit of help for installing online Melee

Access

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0988-3596-1871
Hi, I watched a lot of tutorials how to install the online Melee feature for the Dolphine Emulator, but there is always something different with my version and stuff, so I thought someone could maybe explain it to me live on Discord, so I could finally start flexing online, haha.

Pauer

The Pauerful
If you follow the guide over at smashladder.com, you should be good. Download Dolphin/FasterMelee from there too, it's pre-configured for melee netplay.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I watched a lot of tutorials how to install the online Melee feature for the Dolphine Emulator, but there is always something different with my version and stuff, so I thought someone could maybe explain it to me live on Discord, so I could finally start flexing online, haha.
Hey man did you ever get help? I'm trying to get setup myself and could use help with all the drivers downloads and patches etc.

Pauer

The Pauerful
Hey man did you ever get help? I'm trying to get setup myself and could use help with all the drivers downloads and patches etc.
What are you having issues with? The guide on smashladder is pretty clear and they also have a decent FAQ for troubleshooting. If you have any specific problems, I can probably help.

Top Bottom